The Day Before

A/N hey guys this is my first book, I hope you enjoy it though.

Karin's pro

I woke up to the morning sunlight shining through my windows.  Its Sunday today . So I might as well make something out of it since im up already.

I headed downstairs where yuzu  my twin sister- was cleaning the kitten and a fresh piece of toast was set out for me. Ichigo was reading the paper on the couch.

''Morning Karin,  I made you toast'' yuzu said with a smile

''Morning yuzu,  morning ichii-nii,  and thanx yuzu'' I replied as I sat down and started eating.

''Morning Karin'' ichigo said and turned the page

''Karin,  your in the paper'' ichigo said with toast in his mouth

'' what, realy?!'' I replied surprised

''Well you did beat the school no other soccer team could ya know, I dont blame them for putting you in here'' ichigo said reading the small article.

Yuzu took a look over ichigo's shoulder  '' he's right,  theres Evan a picture'' I took a look,  there I was with my first team- im the captain of the first team-

After I read the article, I was pleased with my group evan more. It read : 'karakurajunior school has beaten shachiha junior school last week,  for the first time ever.'

'' im going for a walk'' I say to ichigo and yuzu

'' ok just be back before dark'' ichigo said

''Ok I will'' I replied

I was just walking around for now just looking around. Its about 17:00 now, iv been everywhere in town.

Im heading to the same spot I go to watch the sunset.  And it was near to sunset.

I sit on the railings for a while just watching the sun go down.  Its almost out of sight. Time to make a wish

'I wish school would start well and I get into the soccer team'

The sun is gone,  so I start heading back home.