Chapter 16 : School Camp Part 6

A/N

Hheeeyyy oooo!! Im TRYING to update 1 chappie every day. Since I write such small chappies.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Toshiro POV

We ran too what looks like a bathroom, well technically me and Karin ran and rongiku jogged behind us.

" wow, its realy dark here" Karin thought out loud

" yea its almost scary but the moonlight is absolutely beautiful!" Rongiku said running up too the window.

" so what to we do now toshiro? " Karin asked

" we wait here for a while " I said As I sat on the floor, rongiku was sitting on the chair by the window and Karin sat on the baths edge.
Ok so we have a soccerball and two swords. That will have too do.

We sat there for about 20 minutes and rongiku was already whining.

" im soo bored!! What can I do??"

" its only been 20 minutes" Karin said

" thats so long! "

" * sigh * lets go to another room. "

" yay!! Finally!" Rongiku cheered.

" take anything you can find that will help us from being noticed. Anything to destract them with. "

"Okay. " they said at once. 

I lead them out of the bathroom and ran down left of the corridors.  It was the darker end and there were rooms there.

We stopped and looked around the corner Karin looking behind us if anyone were there.

Once it was all clear we ran down the right side of that corridor.
This building is huge.

I turn back to see if there was anyone there and If the Karin and rongiku were still behind me.

I heard someone coming and I quickly signalled  the others to go into the closest room so we ran to the nearest dopr and we managed to get in just in time.

Oof!

" well I hope we catch that girl then" a male voice said.

" yes I will catch her, watch me! And what im going to do to her!"another voice said.

I know that voice. Iv heard it before. What are they up to. Which girl?

I was too busy thinking to realize what position im in.

We were in a janitor closet(a verry small room ag that too)

Then I realized there was a solid, warm figure under mine.

" oh toshiro, bad boy now hey?" Rongiku teased from next too me.

Oh shit