Chapter 14 : School Camp part 3

Heyy ppl!! Im so so sorry for no updating in such a looooonnngg time! Well anyhoo

Here I go!  ;-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was finally night time!  Which meant the classes are going to play one last game.

Everyone was relaxing, laying around doing nothing much realy.

Rongiku was faking a death on the bed

" im sooo bored!! Theres nothing to do here!! " she whined while placing her hand on her forehead dramatically.

Karin just continued to lay down with her hands behind her head with her eyes shut and toshiro watching rongiku with his usual facial expression

" it wont be to long now" Karin informed not opening her eyes. The others were either running around or playing cards.

"COME BACK HERE KON!!!" ichigo screamed while Kon was running around the room with his set of cards.

"come on down boys and girl" a male voice said over the intercom. Its time to go down.

Karin slowly got iff the bed while everyone was walking out.

"come on Karin"  toshiro rushed her 

" yea yea! im coming!"

Once they made it downstairs urahara was standing there w it h the other guy which apparently, name is sidou.dark hair dark eyes.

Toshiro and ichigo didnt like the looks of him one bit. He looked far to familiar.

Anyway

" we going to be playing a game called saviour. This is how it works,  listen closely.

There are two groups,  class A and class D and you have to stay in the main building,  first and second floor, and there will be no electricity only candles and torches can be used.

The task is too scare your whole opponents group out of the main building, which ever person is left is the winner. Its a courage test. It will start at 11 pm and you are allowed to bring what you like as long as you dont hurt anyone. You just need to get your opponents out of the building unharmed and sidou and I will be ticking off names that have returned. Theres a chance of rain thunder and lightning. 

Go get ready and in 20 minutes and sidou and i will show you too the main building." He said and we walked off to their rooms