Chapter 3 : Oh no

The white haired boy turned around and looked at me with his see green eyes.

Iv seen him before,  he was the one that all the girls were staring at. Eeh im not gana worry to much.

'' looks like we have a visitor'' I say

'' Oh Karin,  Toshiro is here to work on a class A assignment.

Our school is devided up into 6 classes: A,  B, C, D, E and F,class F are te people who dont understand anything  and are struggling.

Class A is the best. Im not sure which class im in. Most of the new comers have taken the test to say which class your in.  I havent yet.

'' awesome, im going to bed im exousted'' I say heading upstairs and going to bed.

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual since I went to bed early.

So I decided to get dressed and go for a little walk.

The walk.
I realy hope I get into the A team in the soccer today.  I know!  I can also make it in A class as well if I try. Then im in ichigos class. I heard there are only like 11 people in A class.

I was drawn out of my thoughts with someone bumping into me.

'' im so sorry,  I wasnt looking'' the person said and offered me a hand.

I looked up and the person had dark hair that was about neck lenth or shorter with a bright smile on his face.

'' no its fine, neither was I'' I said and we chuckled.

'' By the way, im hanataro. We go to the same school'' he said and stretched out a Hand

'' Karin''  as I took it.

'' I have to go now,  Karin,  ill see you at school'' he says waving.

'' bye'' I waved back.

At school

''Now class you are going to do a little test indicating  which class you are going to be in the rest of the year'' joshiro sensei says as we alk groun

The test is a multiple answer test.

There were 20 if you got 18^ you in A if you get 14-17 your B. So on. It was just test yor skills on last years work and a bonus question.

I think I did well in my test. Tomorrow ill see what class im in.

Right now I must be at soccer trials.

I get there and they have already started. 

'' Karin your late! '' kempuchi sensei says.

'' sorry sensei i had to help joshiro sensei quickly'' I answer

'' verry well now go onto the field and play till you drop!'' He said grinning.

I look at the team ,  oh great...