Chapter 13: The School Camp part 3

Holiday!!!. Im going to be traveling out of the my city for the first time.  Going to Durban and a few other places. And its torin heavens bDay on the 4 of july ;) tomorrow

She has new books you have to read. They are awesome!!! And funny.

XxxxxxxxxxX

Everyone was at the bottom of the staircase now and we were waiting for urahara to tell them what to do.

It was round 11 am already!

" whats taking this man soo long!" Karin winex impatiently.

" I dont know, Karin" toshiro said also rather agitated couse of the wait.

" well whatever, he better come soon. " Karin warned

" sorry girls and boys,  I was a bit busy talking to the kind owner." He said taking his fan out and fanning himself.-_-

Its not that hot.

" first off. We are going to go to the lake and there, is where you will do the optical cause. "He said and started leading the way.

We passed all sorts of stuff. Spiders, bugs, birds etc.

And Karin and toshiro kept a straight face while Rongiku and some other girls was screaming and jumping around.

They finally arrived there!

" ok people! This is what you must do for today. Theres going to be games like soccer, high jump, climbing,  swimming and some other things.

We going to start with the high jump. We are going to go with class D then class A."

He directed.

Time skip-( sorry ppl,  my schedule is tight today again, normal)

It was now 4 pm and we just finished the soccer games class A against class D

Its obvious class A won.

We headed up to the house/mention place. Took us an hour.

We jumped, we  ran,  we crawled and every girl was practically staring at toshiro!

We wear filthy also.

Yay...