Chapter 9: To The Rescue

Heeyyoo guys its been a while!

At the moment its 03:15, I went to sleep seriously early now I cant sleep.

Please read mg friend Torin Heaven books

' Wait!? What!? Im a girl!?'

And' becouse of hormones' they are realy funny. Both hitsukarin books. And funny couse she actually had' wait?! What!? Im a girl?! ' as a dream that she told me and decided to write it down.

Anyway enjoy!

Karins POV

It was toshiro and rongiku again. Oh Well.

" hey toshiro and rongiku " I say sitting down.

" hey Karin!~" replies rongiku "do you guys mind if I sit up here" I asked

" sure whatever " toshiro says

With his normal face expression.

I sit and eat my lunch and chat to rongiku and toshiro.

I found out they are related.

The day goes by quite fast actually.

Soccer practice just ended and I wanted to go for a short walk around the nabourhood for a while before I go home.

I am walking down past alleyways, worst part of town.

Its so dark and dreary down in alleyies.

The sun was just about out of sight now to. I better be getting home soon before Yuzu freaks out again.

As soon as I start speeding my walk a little bit I hear footsteps behind me.

I walk evan faster.

The footsteps are getting faster and closer

The next thing I know theres a hand over my mouth and an arm around my waist dragging me into one of the alleyways! I can smell alcohol all over this person, they are drunk!

I try to scream but I cant because someons hand it infront of my mouth holding my mouth shut.

Then im thrown to the floor and I look up to see who it is.

Its a strange man I dont recognise but one things for sure, hes drunk as hell!

My heart is beating so fast right now,  like its running a marathon.

" hey baby, your looking good tonight in that short cloths,  dont you know you mustnt be out at night alone" he says to me in that drunken smirk of his. He has almost pitch black hair with greeny yellow eyes

And hes filthy.

" yea thats why im heading home " i reply with that' are you an idiot' expression on my face heart still going mad.

The man chuckles

" not anymore your not, not until im finished but I dont think you will be able to get home anyway" he chuckles

Ok now this is creepy. 

" what are you going to do to me,  you bastard!" I scream

" oh just the usual but im going to make it a little more fun " he says

I get up turns out hes bigger than me. I try and make a run for it but he grabs me and trips me. I hit the ground with a bang.

Now hes tying my arms and legs up but not without a fight.

" feisty one are you?  I like that" he says and chuckles.

"You bitch!" I scream 

He slapped me. 
This is not good,  Yuzu is Probly worried sick! Its already dark.

Toshiro POV

I was walking home from watching the sun set, it was peacefull for once. The snell of alcohol every where though. 

I took a short cut past a few alleyways.

" You bitch!" I hear someone scream.

I know that voice from somewhere.

KARIN!

Oh shit.

I start walking faster but I walk into the alleyways in the direction from where her voice came.
This is bad.

Karins POV.

Now I was up against the wall with my hands tied behind my back. And a cloth in my mouth.

Now he was ripping off my clothes like he was unwrapping a present.

But not without a few kicks everywhere I could kick.

Now I was just in my underwear and the guy was just touching everywhere while I tried everything I could think of to make him stop.

Iv never been so scared in my life.

Oh shit please some1 come

He was zipping down his pants and he climbed on to me so I kicked him where the sun doesnt shine and he fell to the ground but he got back up after about a minute while I was trying to get up and spit this thing out my mouth.

For the record it tasted terrible.

" you little bitch. Who do you think you are!" He half screamed at me.

He slapped me through the face again. What is wrong with this guy!

He was back on me and he was taking off my bra and I was kicking and screaming through the glove for him to get off.

"GET OFF OF HER!!"

All of a sudden he was thrown off of me and I just stared.

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING! DONT TOUCH HER!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was toshiro and he was pissed.

The guy just got up and ran.

Haha bitch

I thought that would never end.

He walked over to me and he took off his jacket and untied me and took the cloth out my mouth.

I threw my arms over him

" thank you toshiro!" I siad into the hug.

He hugged ne back and picked me up at the same time.

"Lets get you home." He gave me his jacket since my clothes where in shreds.

A/N well ppl hope you enjoyed that. The next one is what happens when she gets home.

Its now 04:11 and im going to sleep. Bye bye