Chapter 10: Ichigo

A/N

Heeey ppz sorry its taking me long  , its exams coming up and all. Im not going to school today, my back is giving me serious trouble.  Hope u ppl enjoy! Oh and the pic is an example of how shiro carries Karin.

Ichigo's POV.

Karin's not home yet and its already 8.

We are starting  to get worried now.

Hhm! where the hell is she.

" oooh where could my sweet Karin be? She hasn't come home yet " dad was talking to the poster on the wall of mom.

" I dont know,  shes never out this late. Im getting worried" yuzu answer dad.

I put on my jacket to go out and look for her

When I opened the door my eyes went wide.

There toshiro was carrying Karin on his back, her clothes were torn and she had red finger prints on her face,  she was warn out. She was dirty amd her hear was not in her usual style.

She was a total mess.

" what the hell happened?"

" ill explain when we get her inside " toshiro said and I opened the door so they could go in.

" Karin!" I heard yuzu scream

I was completely shocked.

I finally got my senses together and went inside. 

Toshiro layed Karin on the couch and yuzu put a blanket over her and she fell asleep.

" SO WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" I practically shouted

" im not totally sure,  I heard her shout and I found her in an alleyway being  harassed by some drunk bastard, trying to rape her. "  he said watching her.

" I WILL FIND HIM AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT BASTARD!" I shouted,  or screamed.

" she will be fine"  dad said with a small smile.  "Shes stronger than she looks "

" thats true " yuzu added.

" she better be or that man wont live to see tomorrow " I threatened. Again.

Toshiro got up and headed to the door.

" toshiro thank you for bringing her back " yuzu said. 

" sure " he said back oved hus shoulder. 

I carrid Karin to her bed so She could sleep.

Toshiro's POV 

I took karin hope that night and iv been oved there daily checking on her, since u saved her.

She slept throughought the day after. Ichigo wouldn't let her go to school the day after either.