Chapter 11: The School Camp part 1

AN

Heyy ppl,  sorry iv been doing exams, wont update much for the next two weeks though, im so sorry

Anyway hope u enjoy this one

3rd persons POV

Karin has been back at school and as good as knew,  up and kicking again,  literally. Its been a week since that man was last seen. Ichigo send him to the hospital with an almost broken body,  not bone, body.

Now it was 3 weeks before holiday and karin was still In bed on a Monday morning at 7:15

School starts in 45 minutes

Karin slowing,  I mean seriously slowly,  got out of bed and started putting on her school t-shirt when the door opened

" Karin-chan~!"

This was none other then the great energetic sake loving lady rongiku, thank the lord toshiro was still downstairs because she was still in the process of putting her t-shirt on.

" rongiku! Can you please knock!" Karin shouted and tried to put her clothes on as fast as possible.

" sorry Karin, but you have a figure for your age!  If toshiro were to se-" she couldn't finish because she was rudely interrupted

" I dont to know. And thanx "

She said with no change what so ever in her face expression.

Rongiku pouted and followed Kari downstairs and out the door to see toshiro looking at the sky, nothing unusual.

" hey toshiro" she greated

"Hey" he said spinning on his heel and walking the direction of school. 

Once they reached school the bell wrang

*Skip till last period*

" hiii guys,  I have news" joshiro-sensei said

Agg's and yay's are all you heard and karin turned her head to the white haired sensei.

" we going on a camp on

Thursday its free and its going to be class A and class D At the same time. Class B and C are also going together next monday.  

Its in the forest near the lake out northwards.

You all have to attend,  its only for 3 nights and 4 days,  we are going to be back Sunday, be ready to have alot of fun " he said looking as happy as ever.

Guess I should go to bed earlier so I can practice earlier.  Karin thought looking out the window again.

Wednesday night

" Karin!  Are you ready for tomorrow? " screamed ichigo from the other side of the house.

" yes! " is all karin replied zipping up her bag.

Then her door burst opened.

And rongiku came in with toshiro following behind her.

" Karin,  are you all packed already!?! I havent evan chosen what to take with yet! Toshiro is already done too" she said putting her finger on her lips,  thinking.

" well then what are you doing here?" Karin replied

" I wantwd to see what you thought of these,  I cant decide." She whined and took out two shirts. The one was purple and a bit of cleavage and no sleeves,  the other orange with a little less cleavage but qas a crop to that just reached her stomach.

" so you latterly dragged me here to find out her opinion on clothing at 8 in the night?!" Toshiro asked and his eyes twitchy and a vain popping out in his head.

" yes! They both look great on me" she answer

" why dont you take both? " Karin answer with a bored

" good thinking!  Thanx a bunch!  See u tomorrow! " she said dragging toshiro out by the arm.

Strange people.

Tomorrow arrived to soon for Karins liking. 

She took her bag and arrived at school with ichigo.

There were people Karin didnt know there too.

Probly class D

She was deep in thought about what might happened when she bumped into a rather hard chest.

" sorry " she said

" watch where your going!" Said a guy with fairly dark hair.

" well excuse me!  I said Sorry " Karin shouted

" oh yea! We-"

" carm down shinjuko,  its only a small mistake,  shes a cute one "  Karin looked up and saw a guy with baby blue hair and a wide grin, didnt look to friendly.

" who you calling cute?!" Karin snapped

" oh feisty,  just the way I like " he aaid stepping closer to her.

"Whats going on here? "  said an icy voice,  Karin turned to see toshiro's eyes fixed on the grinning guy.

" nothing realy,  just a small misunderstanding " he said giving Karin one last creepy look.

"Karin,  stay away from him. Hes up to something" toshiro warned

Once we go there we were greeted by a tall man that looked strangely familiar.

Tall, dark hair, dark eyes. But Karin couldn't put her finger on it. Rongiku standing next too her and toshiro the other side of Karin. 

The man kept glancing in karin's direction. She wasnt sure why though.

They were standing infront of a huge building kind of looking like a mini palice or something. Kind of like her school to be honest. It had so many rooms.