Chapter 12: The School Camp part 2

A/N heyy guys im gana try and update every 3rd day if I can. I give my thanx to all the viewers,  likers and voter!  Id it weren't for you I would have given up on this book a long time ago,thanx alot you guys ;-)

Ita weekend baby! Monday + Tuesday holiday!

XxxxxxxxxxX

Once urahara finished the long,  boring introduction,  Karin was about to fall asleep and toshiro wasnt evan listening

" OK boys and girls,  now im going to give you a Grand tour of this building. I'll show you where your rooms ,  the bathrooms,  the kitchen and everything else."

" Theres a kitchen!? " kaigo says super exited hes practically jumping!

" yes well im not going to let you guys go hungry, now am I" Urahara  replied to the happiest boy on earth at the moment. 

"Well lets get going! "

They started walking up beautiful blue marbled steps with a white railing incase you slip. Although the colour doesnt matter,  it just looks good with the blue.

We walked up,  some ran. We entered through huge, black, doors with a beautiful pattern on, and where led into the first room. It was a kitchen with green walls.

" fancy fancy " rongiku muttered to herself

" yeah " Karin added.

" this,  as you can see,  is the kitchen " urahara announced and then led us to another room.

It was HUGE!

This room had alot of beds.

" this will be class A's bedroom.

The boys get the blue and green beds,  on the left side.

The girls get the pink and purple beds on the right. Dont do anything naughty, ok. " he chuckled and he led us to 

So many different rooms.

The silver bathrooms,  theres 4. Two for each class. 1 for each gender per class.

Theres a room for the teachers,  rooms foor the owners and rooms with toys and alk sorts of other things.

Oh and a child useto live here but died from a serious illness she had,  and she had brain damage so she kept all sorts of creepy weird things.

We finally got back to our A room and started setting up our stuff.

Once that was done we went downstairs and into the entrance room.

" alright guys your contests will start now "

XxxxxxxxxX

I know it was long. Atleast im getting somewhere. Love u ppl!  Until next time