Chapter 2: First Day

A/N hey ppl i hope your enjoying it so far,  im having fun writing it. Sorry my spellings a little of line. My spelling check isnt working.   Hope you enjoy chapter 2 !

' Karin wake up! We are going to be late for our first day.'' Yuzu woke me up.

I opened my eyes ever so slightly, so bright. It was already 7:15 and school started in 45 minutes.

I groaned and slowing slid out of bed and started getting ready

Once I get downstairs,  ichigo and dad were already at eachothers neck.

Again ichii-nii got sick of our dads childishness and stormed to school as usual.

'' hhhiii Karin! '' dad says and tries to kick me when I move out the way and he just drops.

'' baka'' I say

When he retreats to the poster of our mom saying  '' why? Why have they become so cruel ~ maybe they just hit puberty, or have boy problems or'' ans it carries on.

'' morning karin,  heres breakfast'' yuzu says

'' thanx yuzu'' i say putting a spoon of cerial in my mouth.

Once we are both finished dad is all sobby and tearfull  ' oh my little girls are so grown it now''

We start working to school and once we get there all I can see is this huge mob of people around someone or something. 

We could berly see. All the people were girls. Must be a puppy there or something.

Theb I see a white haired guy with sea green eyes.

The girls were all around him,  he couldnt go anywhere.

''Wow thats alot of fangirls especially for the first day'' yuzu said

I nodded my head in agreement. We let it go. We now were at our classrooms.

I was in the back, corner desk with a Window. Yuzu was in the front in the middle with some of her'girly' friends

Im not realy girly so I dont hang with girls to much and the only people I realy hang with are the guys from the soccer team. Lets just say, id pick shorts over skirts unless the skirt is a have to

Our first period was with english with byakuya sensei

Our second period was life skills with

Joshiro sensei

I just sat inside with my lunch

Our third period was natural science with

Gin sensei

Our fourth period was PT with

Yoruichi sensei

Did the same as 1 break

Our last period was science with Mayuri Kurosuchi.

Finally after school.

''Yuzu ill be home soon,  go ahead without me'' I said

'' ok just be back before  dinner'' she said back

Im now looking for the head of the soccer teams. I finally find the fields.

'' run run run,  come on you can do better than that. Put your all in evan if it sends you to your grave! '' shouted the sensei

''Hi sensei im kurosaki karin and id like to join the team'' I said as he turns to look at me. He was practically double my size.

'' sure just dont sew me is you die, girl. My names kempuchi,''

'' ok kempuchi sensei  thank you'' I say and head onto the field.

'' hey guys look theres a girl on our team, lets test her,  she looks weak'' one of the boy said

'' yeah! ' the others shouted.

'' alright, so be it'' i say

We go head on head and  its 7 against 1.

I finally got the ball and I kick it past them and one guy almost got the ball back but I kicked it.

''Goal!  ''  kenpuchi shouts.

'' not to shabby,  for a girl'' the guy who challenged me said.

I start heading home and when I get there dad is already tackling ichigo but ichigo wasnt alone. He brought some1 with him,  he had white hair with sea blue eyes.