Chapter 18: School Camp part 8

Hhheyyyy ppll!!

Ya their first kiss by accident!

And thanx to all my readers, likers, and commenters! I couldn't have gotten this far without you!
Anyhooo here I go!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Toshiro's POV

We made our way out of the rather realy small closet and made our way into the hall and quietly went to the nearest room that wasnt so small.

After about 5min of just sneaking around,rongiku whining and Karin and I trying to keep a low profile. I thought it would never end.

We finally found a room on the far end of the building in a darkish place. It had a purple door, black bed- and bedding- a dark blue table and a mini bathroom also attached. The wardrobe was huge. It was attached to the wall and it was as high as the ceiling. It was big, silver with black butterflies on itt. Obviously a girls room. It was perfect.

" what a wonderful room this is. Just its too dark. I could do a few touch ups here and there" rongiku ranted on to what seemed to be casper couse neither me or Karin answer.

" keep it down. We dont want to get cought" karin wispered.

I was still looking around and I found the bed was quite high of the ground. I could fit under there, maybe evan Karin. Not too sure about rongiku though.not with her chest Atleast.

The bathroom had a shower, toilet, sink and a Washing basket.
The usual realy.

There is a carpet thats purple and soft.

" hey guys! I found a room! Lets stay in here for a while!" We heard from the other side of the door.

" hide " I wispered to the too.

I quickly slid under the bed along with Karin and rongiku jumped into the closet.

The door swang open revealing ichigo, kon, uryu, orihime, renji,tatsuki chad and rukia

" dont be so loud, we sapose to be laying low you baka." Rukia saysand gives kon a hard hit on the back of his head and sends him flying and hits the top of the bed.

" hahahaha you got it for that one " renji chuckled and rukia managed with barely any fuss to hit him on the back of the head.

" guys shut it already" tatsuki scolded them walking into the room and everyone following.

" what a pretty room just needs colour ~" orihime said with I hop in her step.

" I suggest we keep the volume low. " uryu said as he walked inside the room as well.

Oh shit. Now what? I thought as I wiggled a little bit.

" did you hear that? " chad asked looking around.

Damn

"Hear what??" Orihime asked swinging her head around.

" its Probly your imagination. " ichigo states.

There is wiggling next to
Me, when I look and ses its Karin climbing out from under the bed.

Everything falls silent and everyone falls silent as the bed is moving underneath kon.

" AAAHH HAUNTED HOUSE!!!" kon screams

" hey everyone. " Karin says and I get up next.

" Karin? Toshiro?" Ichigo says still a bit stunned that we cam out from under a bed.

" rongiku, you can come out. They're on our side." Toshiro calls and the closet doors swing open.

"Thank god. Its so stuffu in there~ so small too. I thought I was going to be squashed. " she says laughing.

" when did you guys get here? " tatsuki asks.

"RONGIKUUUUU~~~~ uuggh owwww!!" Kon is down once again. This time hit against the bathroom door.

" haha ha " orihime laughs nervously.

" well its good we all together.or Atleast most of us "

*About half and our later*

Alright so we going to abush the guys from class D.right? " ichigo says

We making plans with most of us on the floor.
Rongiku, tatsuki and orihime on the bed, Karin and I leaned against the bed amd the others in a circle around us.

" correct " uryu says.

All of a sudden theres a flash of light and a huge bang coming from outside.

I noticed Karin hold her legs closer too her.

" wow the storm has started again." Rongiku says

Right now its about 1:30 in the morning.

Ichigo was watching karin now with concerned eyes.

" karin are you alright?" Orihime looked at her with sympathy.

"Yea.. im fine " she said.

" ok. Chad, kon, renji, tatsuki and I are going to go and work on the plan, we will be back within half an hour.

" alright then " with that they left.

" its getting late dont you think

" yea i agree " rukia said and orihime nodded.
Another light flashed and then

Bang!

But that wasnt outside. That was somewhere in the building
Karin then all of sudden jumped onto me and was shaking. I tried lifting her up but she wouldn't move. She was breathing heavily too and almost in tears.

I just looked at ichigo.

He had come and sat infront of me looking at Karin and had a hond on her.

" Karin are you alright?" The 2 on the bed had jumped down and rukia was now next too ichigo.

" give her some space some space" rukia said and they backed away all looking at me and Karin.

Bang!

That time it was the thunder and now she was clutching on too my shirt and crying, shaking alot too.

I put my arms around her for comfort.

" ichigo?" I said looking at him

" theres only one reason she would ever be like this." He said looking down.

" well? " rongiku asked.

" tonight is our mothers death anniversary. And she died on a night just like this." He said. We all just listened.

" it was raining just like this and Karin, yuzu and I couldn't sleeo becouse of the lightning. Yuzu was in my arms and Karin in moms, dad was also there. Suddenly there was a dark figure at the door and he wanted all our belongings and then he wanted us but mom would let him have her.

By this time dad had called the police without the guy noticing.
We were behind mom and dad trying to get him to calm down but he demanded for us. Then we heard a loud bang. All of a sudden mom just fell. Then we realir she was shot couse of all the blood. I still remember his face He was arrested and executed. Karin never got over it.." Ichigo said and looked up at karin who was now relaxing a little bit.

"Karin.." was all that rongiku said.

" dont worry Karin, were here" I conforted.

Soon enough she was asleep still in my lap.

Uraharas POV.

I am standing at the door of the building as two people came running in soaked as could be.

" well well looks like our first run aways. Arnt I right? Sadou? Sadou? Where are you?