Chapter 11: The Past Is Now Present

✖️ Alex's POV ✖️

I decided I'd drive and let Sage sleep while we headed to her 'home'. I neded a poop break though along with an energy drink and a buzz. I only think of good ideas when I'm high.

After I bump a few shits I leave the bathroom and go inside the gas station. I stopped to get me an energy drink, when I saw her. My first love, the first and only girl who broke my heart. Yeah I sleep around and shit but I loved no love Delanie.
"Alex!"
Fuck she saw me.

"It's been forever!"
Yeah because you fucked me over, asswipe.

"Oh so giving me the silent treatment? Is that chick your latest bang? She must be such a whore-,"
"Don't fucking call her that. Sage is NOT a whore, unlike you. And I stopped talking to you because you used me and hurt me, even though I always came back." I cut off Delanie and went to checkout.
"So is this where we sneak off to the back and fuck?," Lanie whispered in my ear.
"Um.... no. It's over Lanie. You had your chance, and you blew it. Now go find your latest fuck and get the hell away from me."

I didn't even bother going and trying to pay. I threw a ten dollar bill at the counter and told him to kept the change before I stormed out if the store.

I was so furious, I slammed the door causing Sage to awake from her deep slumber.