Chapter 18: Party On Fifth Ave

A/N it's crazy how far this fanfic has come. I started it in November, and I honestly haven't given up on it. Most of my other stories I have because of my own sadness and not knowing what to do. But all is well.

Question before you read.
Is Alex 20, 21, or 22? I mean I thought he was 20 or 21, because he can get alcohol, but I can't seem to find an absolutely correct one source. And he rarely checks his twitter DMs for me to ask so yeah.

Also does anyone really like this book?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Sage's POV •

I pretended I was asleep before I actually fell asleep. All I did was close my eyes and slowed my breathing.

All I could think of during that hour I really wasn't asleep was Chris, my ex boyfriend. I saw how Alex used to be [a/n: his old tweets, but I do not believe Alex is like that anymore] and it terrifies me that me might actually hurt me. I know he would sleep around and kept going back to Delanie. I mean she's seriously much more of a catch than me. Dirt would be a better catch than I.

I don't see why he cares so much about me. All I am is an awkward weirdo. I'm nothing amazing. I have absolutely nothing going for me. When he gets tired of me I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do. I am in to deep. I can't be this head over heels. I need out. I do love Alex. But either he'll end up hurting me or I'll end up hurting him.

Maybe it's just late and I'm overthinking everything. Maybe he does really care.

Yeah right.

++++

The next thing I remember was waking up to Alex tapping on my forehead trying to wake me up. He looked adorable doing it though.

• Alex's POV •

Sage and I were almost home when I got a text from Will. He said he was going to a frat party and invited Sage and I.
I hadn't been to a party in about a month so I was totally up for it. I didn't know if Sage was though.
She was asleep and I had no idea how to wake her up, because she looked so peaceful, so I just tapped on her forehead.

"Baaaaaaabe, let me sleeps," she groaned.
"I has a question," I mimicked her sleepy voice.
"Whatttttt?"
"William Pumpernickel is going to a quite fancy bar mitzvah and invited us to attend," I grinned.
"So Will is going to some party, and invited us," she cocked her eyebrow and showing no emotion from her eyes aside from being tired.
"Basically."
"So what exactly is the question here?"
"Can we go? Pleaaaaaaasse?" I started jumping in the driver's seat like a little kid wanting to go to Chucky Cheese's or something.
"Can I sleep before we go?"
I looked at the clock and the party wasn't until 10pm and it was only 8pm.
"The party is at 10 so you have time to sleep, and also get all dolled up. I wanna show you off to all of Will's friends because Will is my only real friend and he's already met you," I half smiled.
"Thank God. Are we at our house?"
The way she said 'our house' made me feel happy. I liked the idea of sharing a place with someone.
"Yeah we're at home. Want me to carry you in," I offered.
All she did was raise her arms so I picked her up. The door to our place sometimes had some locking issues so when I turned the knob and it opened. I first laid Sage in my bed and covered her with a personalized Lana Del Rey blanket I bought. Then I checked and nothing was missing. I didn't want to wake Sage so I just decided to get dressed and ready.

I decided to wear a black with red floral button up and a jean jacket with leather sleeves. My pants were simple black skinny jeans with rips at the knees and thighs. [pic of outfit @ the beginning of the chapter on iPhone. idk where it'll be if for some off reason you are reading this on a computer.]

After I got dressed I looked at the time. 8:56pm. I better wake up Sage so she can ready.

"SAGE GET YOUR SLEEPY ASS UP!"

I heard a thud, "shut the fuck up."

I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair, it still looked horrible as hell but whatever.

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world
Laughing plastic, its fantastic

I answered the phone call from Will," Aye boo."
"Bro, make sure to bring some kush."
"Fiiiine." I hung up and went to my closet where my jeans were hung up. I put my hand in the pocket of the only set of camo cargo pants I had and grabbed my stash.

"Babe are you-" I started to yell when I saw Sage come out in a skin tight black dress exposing a tadbit of cleavage. But she looked so hot. Her hair was slightly waving and her eye makeup was that strong bold something. She was absolutely stunning.

"You ready boo?" I stuttered still breath taken.
"No this is my getting ready outfit."
"Your sassiness is turning me on. Maybe we should remove your 'getting ready outfit'," I said putting quotations around getting ready outfit and giving her a smug look.

She just laughed then linked her arm in mine.

We walked out of the house and I unlocked the door to her side and let her get in then closed it and hopped in the driver's seat.

We drove in silence to the party, but it was honestly a good silence.

It wasn't long until we were walking in and were already offered drinks.

"I'm gonna go find Will, if you want you can just sit on the couch I'll be right back," I smiled.
"I better get a blunt when you get back."
"Deal."

• Sage's POV •

As soon as Alex walked off a guy came up. He wasn't that bad looking, if we're being honest. But I'm gonna kill Alex for leaving me here.

"Hey Hotstuff," the fuckboy said.
"Hey."
"I saw you just got in. Have a drink. You seem tense."
"You suddenly stalking me?" Was I flirting? Shit.

I took the drink and instantly chugged it. All at once. And whatever this dude slipped in there he put a lot of it because it was already setting it.

"C'mon, babe." He picked me up without giving me a chance to reply. My whole body wasn't working. I never thought this would ever happen to me. I wish I had've just said Alex could go. I shouldn't be here. This isn't the place a girl like me should be at.

The guy who drugged my alcoholic beverage carried me up the stairs and into a random room. He threw me on the bed and instantly locked the door.