Chapter 1: Coffee Shop Mixtape

✖ Sage's POV ✖

I sat there contemplating whether or not I should go back to the hotel, and get all nice and pretty for Playlist Live, or just stay and finish my coffee. Even though I really want to stay and finish the delicious coffee I need to look nice and presentable for my lovely viewers.

"Excuse me is this seat taken?"

I looked up from my phone and I saw one of the most magnificent faces in my life.

"Oh um no, not at all." I hesitated and cursed myself in my head.

What in god's name does this angelic face want with me?

"Thank you," he smiled, "my name is Alex by the way. What's yours?"

"Sage... Like the spice." I smiled goofily.

✖ Alex's POV ✖

should I be a typical white girl and get a mocha or just go back to the hotel and film some vines before I go to PL {Playlist Live}? Eh, might as well get something to drink because I got no fucking sleep last night. Goddamn people having sex in the room beside me. I opened the door and it made the small bell ring. Before I headed toward the line I wanted to see if there was an open seat. Nope. All the tables were taken. But then I saw the most beautiful girl in the world sitting by herself. There is no way in hell she is single, or alone. I don't think I've ever believed in love in general, let alone love at first sight. And before anyone says it, it wasnt lust at first sight. Yes she was attractive in a lust kind of way but something was different about this girl, yet I liked it. She was everything I could ever want in a girl and more.

----------------

Twitter: @_imm0rtals