Chapter 2: Siri Search Alex From Vine

✖ Sage's POV ✖

"Well it's nice to meet you, but I need to get going. I have a thing I need to get ready for." I wasn't trying to just leave him I was simply trying to get free before I made myself look like a complete dumbass.

"Oh... Is it Playlist Live?" Alex said biting his lip. He might have not meant it seductively but damn I was turned on.

"Actually, yeah! You gonna be there?" I smiled and hoped he'd be there. I looked horrible but I wanted to get to know this Alex guy. I wanted him in the most unromantic ways as well. I longed for him. And I just met him. I never thought anyone could have this control over me.

"Yeah, I'm a viner." He grinned showing his pearly whites.

"Like Nash Grier? I'm kidding. He's a douche. You are way to attractive and nice to be like that scumbag." I said not even noticing the words come out of my mouth. "I'll have to look for you at Playlist. I've um gotta go. Here's my number." I said stumbling on my own words as I rushed out the door after I wrote my number on a napkin.

Before I could even get across the street I went to look up that sex god.

"Siri, search Alex from Vine."

Within a few seconds hundreds of links popped up. Apparently his Vine username was sorryimalex. He was quite popular on Vine. I don't get why he was apologizing because he is perfect. Wait... I just met this guy. I can't think of him that way.

✖ Alex's POV ✖

She just ran out as if I told her I murdered her mother. Fuck. I might as well its look her up on YouTube.

I searched her on Google and her YouTube is apparently xXSageBabyXx. I'm guessing she was in her scene phase when she made it, but I still like it.

Wait. I just realized she called me attractive. Wow okay someone is bullshitting me.