Chapter 3: What A Waste Of A Perfectly Good Clean Wrist

!!!!TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM!!!!

✖ Sage's POV ✖

I really like Alex. He's everything I've ever wanted in a boyfriend, and more. But with my home life it just wouldn't work.

As I over think about the lovely Alex and our inability to ever be together I might as well do my hair. I put my hair in messy bun. I changed my nose ring, which was a simple stud, to a silver hoop. I put on a pair of black skin tight jeans. After having a mental breakdown over which shirt I should wear I decided on a Bring Me The Horizon one.

After getting ready I checked the clock, 7:45am. Might as well log onto Twitter and see what's up.

I had several notifications telling me they were gonna see me at PL and it made me overjoyed to see people actually cared.

After going through my notifications I tweeted some.

"hey guys!! hope to see y'all at playlist!! XO"

"also I met a really awesome guy @sorryimalex. we should hang out soon if u want :)"

After the tweet posted he instantly replied.

"@XxSagexX it was nice meeting you! Let's hang out at playlist ;)"

So I simply replied okay with a winky face. Afterward I got so many notifications. Most of them saying Alex and I should date, or that they shipped us so hard. There was one though that seriously bugged me.

@XxSagexX stay the fuck away from him. he'd never date an ugly bitch like u."

I know she was speaking the truth though. The world 'ugly' haunted me for the next ten minutes thought. My only option to calm me down before PL was to go back to my old friend... the blade.

Slash after slash.

1, 2, 3, 4 and I lost count.

After I had calmed down I put a towel on my wrist to stop the bleeding. I looked in the mirror and fixed my makeup that had to began to smear between tears. I placed a couple bracelets that covered the scars perfectly. Now I'm ready to fake a smile again.

-------

Twitter: @ sorryimhope