Chapter 7: Lust

!!! TWIGGER WARNING: SEX (it isn't rape but I still don't want to trigger someone so yeah I don't know exactly how to warn other than just that.) !!!

✖ Sage's POV ✖

After I caught my breath, that was snatched by the cold, I stepped out on the balcony and looked out into the cook, galaxy filled sky just to see a plane with a banner tied to the back reading "Sage Evans Will you be my girlfriend? For realzies? :)"
I then looked down thinking Alex would be there but he wasn't. Will was though. Goddamnit Asian.
Then I heard a knock at my hotel door, so of course I rushed to answer it. Even though it could have been an ax murder, I didn't check through the peep hole, I just opened it.
"So what's the answer baby girl?" Alex stood there with a huge af grin on his face while holding dozens of flowers.
"Shut the fuck up and come here!" I stated wrapping my arms around Alex's bexk and jumping up, causing Alex to pick me u and spin me around like in one I'd those old fashion-cliche-romance movies.
"Is that a yes?" He smirked.
"I don't know, what if it's not?" I winked.
"Then I'll have to torture you, at least until you say yes.". Alex leered.
I just shook my head until Alex picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed with slight force.
"You asked for it." He said, his eyes full if lust. I was both terrified and turned on. Alex started planting deep kisses on my neck. At first they were slightly unpleasant and painful but then they began to become soothing. After a few minutes my neck was fully numb and covered in hickies most likely, so he began massaging my breast and kissing my torso, causing my toes to curl with pleasure from his actions. He looked up at me and his eyes did not look like the soft eyes of Alex but evil eyes; but whoever they were, I needed them, in so many unromantic ways.
Alex smirked noticing how much I needed him, he cuffed my face with his hand, "Now are you mine, or not?" he questioned.
"I don't know." I rolled my eyes.
He laughed a cynical laugh and ripped off my pants with a swipe and began to massage my clint roughly. I let moans escape my mouth.
"Who's your daddy?," he said getting rougher.
"You are!" I screamed.
"I knew you'd see it my way." he said.
And before I could let another moan leave my lips, Alex rammed his 9 inch cock inside of me. At first it was painful and completely random as to when he'd ram inside of me. But then it became pleasurable and rhythmic.
We both came and Alex rolled off top of me.
"That was fucking amazing." I said.
"There will be more where that came from," Alex winked.

------
i was looking over my writing and realized i didnt finish typing this chapter before posting it..... ooOPS
SORRY