Chapter 4: I Kissed The Scars On Her Skin

✖ Alex's POV ✖

I had did some research on Sage and watched a few of her videos and apparently she had some issues with self-harm in the past. I saw recently life hasn't been well for her either and earlier after she tweeted me she was getting a shit ton of hate from fake betcherinas. I told them to fuck off though and soon they stopped; however it doesn't change the horrible things they said about her.

I hope she didn't harm herself though. She's like that fine China stuff. Everyone thinks she's beautiful but once she gets a scratch everyone thinks she's useless, including herself. The fact of the matter is, that she isn't. She's still that perfectly fine China. I'm going to call her over to the break tent area or whatever during PL and tell her I'm always here for her and I care a lot about her.

~ skip to when they are at playlist live~

"Okay guys, my hands cramping from all the jacking off I've been doing, I'd really appreciate it if y'all would let me have a break so I can get someone else to do it for me?" I smiled and they all said okay. Some even offered to do it and I just winked and they started to freak out with their friends beside them.

I got out my phone and texted Sage.

Me: hey, go to the break area. I really need to talk to you asap.
Sage: shockingly I was already heading that way xb

Within three minutes Sage showed up. I grabbed her left hand and pulled her to the corner of the room where nobody was at.

"I want a serious answer. Are you okay? I saw the hate you were getting last night.". I said my voice cracking.

"Yeah. Peachy." I saw the sadness in her eyes, like how mine used to be... or how they still sometimes are.

"Let me see your wrists." I demanded.

She didn't even try to resist. She knew I meant business.

I saw every single one. They were one on top another. I instantly picked up wrist and kissed every single scar, not even noticing what I was doing. Afterward I looked Sage straight in the eyes, "you are to beautiful for that."

A tear was shed from her eyes, "I'm anything but beautiful."

------------

I do not believe that self harm is in anyway beautiful. I just feel like Alex would do this to try and prove he loves everything about Sage. I don't want people kissing my scars okay bye.

------------

Twitter: sorryimhope