Chapter 44: My Darling

Shiroumasa looking just as good as he cooks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "AAAAAHHH!!!!"

I punch the wall as hard I can. I look around and throw everything to the ground in a fit of rage.

Ozpin: "Y/n!!"

Y/n: "GOD DAMMIT!!!"

I trace a sword and immediately cut down a table infront of me.

Y/n: "I SHOULD OF TOLD HER IT WAS ME!!! I SHOULD OF TOLD HER FROM THE START!!"

I swing my sword around and cut through a desk as Ozpin walks up to me.

Ozpin: "Y/n, calm down"

Y/n: "LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED OZ!!!.. My girlfriend nearly sold herself just for me.. she tried to give her body up because she was desperate to learn something about my "death". Oz I can't-"

Ozpin: "I know Y/n. I am so sorry to ask you this but I need you to still play your part. We need you to"

I drop the sword as I fall to my knees. Oz brings me into his arms as he pats my head.

Ozpin: "I'm so sorry Y/n. I know it hurts son but.. we really need you Y/n. Not just for Beacon's sake, but for all the student's sake"

Y/n: "I can't do this anymore Oz"

I break down as he continues to hug me.

Y/n: "I love her Oz.. I love Akame. I don't want to ever have to see her like that"

Ozpin: "I know son. I know how much you two care for each other and it breaks me to see two of my students in such a bad state.. I know it's a lot to ask but can you please just hold on. Just a little longer. Can you Y/n?"

The sword disappears as I pull myself away. I wipe the tears off my eyes as I clear my mind.

Y/n: ".. Alright.. But please just tell Akame something. I can't bare knowing what else she could do or may have done because of me-"

Ozpin: "Hey, it's not your fault. It's NOT. Your. Fault. I'll take full responsibility for anything and will atone for it in any way you see fit. Just don't blame yourself"

I nod as Ironwood walks in.

Ironwood: "I've handled the matters with that fuck up. Any charges that he would of had on Akame were dropped and I assure you he won't ever step foot in here or anywhere again apart from jail. Any new information you two have?"

I get up and sit down on a couch as the other two walk next to each other.

Ozpin: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "I have suspects but no real evidence apart from one"

Ironwood: "Who?"

Y/n: "Her name's Emerald. She has green hair and dark tones skin. I saw her leaving the arena with two others who may or may not have something to do with her. I remembered she mentioned a Cinder person before"

Ozpin: "Can you detail anything of the faces of the ones she was with?"

Y/n: "One was that Mercury guy who.. Yang attacked"

Ironwood: "You paused mid sentence. Something else you want to say?"

Y/n: "It's regarding my eye"

Ozpin: "The one that traces things?"

Y/n: "Yea.. Oz, would you believe me if I said I saw double?"

Ironwood and Ozpin looked at one another intrigued at my report.