Chapter 36: Let Me Lend You A Hand

TWIN TAIL CLEOPATRA BABY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodwitch: "You stole a bullhead?!"

Y/n: "Yup"

Goodwitch: "You knocked out some of our guards?!"

Y/n: "Mhm"

Goodwitch: "You flew it to Signal and broke in?!"

Y/n: "Yep"

Goodwitch: "You created your own weapons without I or Ozpin's permission"

Y/n: "Yes"

Goodwitch: "And you went there in the middle of the night while in terrible conditions?!"

Y/n: "That sounds about right"

Goodwitch: "Why are you acting so nonchalant about this?!"

Y/n: "I mean it's not like I'm doing anything wrong?"

Goodwitch: "Ozpin, say something"

Oz simply sips from his mug and shrugs his shoulders. Miss Goodwitch facepalms as the head of Beacon simply doesn't mind.

Ozpin: "There's nothing I can really do. What's done has been done and that's that. All I can say is please don't do it again but knowing him, he'll probably end up doing what he wants anyways"

Goodwitch: "For Pete's sake"

Ozpin: "Might I ask, what is with the design of your weapons Mr. L/n? I'm told you have three knew weapons at your disposal"

Y/n: "Yes. I have my two guns. Kanshou and Bakuya. My katana, Murumasa. And lastly, a sword by the name of Ea"

Ozpin: "Do these weapons have any sort of powers as your others do?"

Y/n: "Kanshou and Bakuya can turn into swords if I need them to act that way, my katana has been enchanted to the point I can fire a beam as powerful as Excalibur 10 times, and Ea is just a simple sword"

Ozpin: "Hmm.. Well, I guess this ends our little interrogation. I'll be taking my leave"

Goodwitch: "*sighs* Dismissed. Just don't do it again"

Y/n: "No promises"

We get out and are greeted by my friends.

Ruby: "I'm sorry, I 'fessed up"

She looked sad but I gave her a good headpat and walked over to my team.

Akame: "I heard the news"

Y/n: "Well damn, a man can't get privacy these days. Rumors spread like crazy"

Gray: "You have a new weapon"

Y/n: "Why yes. I. Do"

Akame: "Care to show it to us?"

Y/n: "I have them in a locker. Follow me"

I take them all with me to my locker. I turn the wheel until the door opens.

Y/n: "Here they are"

I take them out and hand them my guns.

Yang: "These look pretty cool"

Ruby: "Ooooo"

Weiss: "Didn't you prefer swords?"

Y/n: "They can act as one if I need it. I'll have to switch my style up a little since I can't trace anymore. I could reinforce and change the structure of items if I'd want but I can't create anything"