Chapter 25: Dreams and Nightmares

Y/n: "Ha!!"

I swung my sword down as I back up to avoid an incoming attack.

Y/n: "You seem alot more powerful than I was told"

??: "What did you expect from someone who's power is beyond yours"

The lady had white hair and white skin. She had dark eyes. All of my teammates where down and out the fight. My conditions weren't any better. Half my body was full of broken bones and massive cuts which my body was desperately trying to heal.

Ruby: "Y/n.. we need to back out the fight.. we can't beat her!!.. We can't beat Salem!!!"

Y/n: "I don't believe in the word impossible.. ever since I was a child, I always thought living was impossible due to my circumstances but look at me now"

I look at Akama who was being held by Gray. I then look at Acnologia who's holding onto his stomach with a blood trail going down from above his eye and without an arm.

Y/n: "I also forged bonds with people despite me thinking it was impossible to get close to people.. I will never back down to the impossible. May it be made from steel woven by destiny itself, I will be the sword that cuts all that is fated to happen"

I put my hands out as a black sword appears.

Y/n: "Salem. You cling to your immortality as a way we can't ever defeat you. Alas, you made me unleash my most powerful weapon"

Salem: "Fate is on my side. I will not fail this time. I will win"

Blue flames surround my body as I glare at her.

Y/n: "I shall take you down even if it means sacrificing my life on just using this sword. I will put an end to you and this nightmare for my dream is for everyone to be happy. Though it is merely borrowed ideals, I shall live with it and go all out so I expect the same"

She sent the same glare back.

Y/n: "You should all go. I can't promise you all will live once this battle commences"

I feel the soul of the man dubbed as death start to enter my body.

Y/n: "Salem. All that begins must end. Beast of Disaster thou brought for was the near destruction of mankind. Bear witness goddess of Grimm, I bring vengeance to those who thy massacred"

Salem senses something different about me and starts to take things seriously.

Y/n: "Premordial Mother is thy title then hear my name. From the mountain abyss and only death do I bring. If immortality is the only thing thy clings to for power then I by heaven's will shall strip thee of thy wings"

Finally, my eyes grow flames in my pupils as my pain seems to leave my body.

Y/n: "Behold witch. For the bell of evening tolls thy name"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and lay up as I look around to see everyone still asleep.

Y/n: "What the hell was that?"

I rub my head as I get up and head towards the door. I walk around for a bit and get myself a drink as I sit by the window. It was still dark out. I was thinking about that dream still as I take a sip from my drink.

Ozpin: "Y/n?"

I'm distracted by Ozpin calling out to me as I ignore what I was think of.

Y/n: "What is it Oz"

Ozpin: "You're up this late at night. Is something the matter?"

I was debating whether I should tell him or not.