Chapter 11: Dungeon Master Y/n

After what happened in the cafeteria, I found out Ozpin needed me. We ended up going to his office. Currently I'm sitting in front of Ozpin as he sips from his mug.

Ozpin: "So Mr. L/n, I have a question for you"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Ozpin: "Would you be interested in a mission?"

Y/n: "A mission? I thought those were for higher ups?"

Ozpin: "Mr. L/n I can assure you, you are the most talented person in this academy, I might even go as far as to say you are far superior than most commanders we have in the army"

Well I was trained by the best.

Ozpin: "What do you say?"

I gave it a bit of a thought.

Y/n: "What am I gonna do"

Ozpin stands up from his seat as he looks out from his office.

Ozpin: "I heard of a little rumor regarding a wasteland at the southeast quadrant of Vale of a possible threat"

Y/n: "And you want me to annihilate it"

Ozpin: "I'd like you to go on a little ghost mission, just a little search, if there is such a threat? Report back and I'll notify ironwood"

He looks back at me with a serious look.

Ozpin: "But if the rumor is true and you deem it to strong for the military to take them on"

He leaves his mug on his table as he places both hands on the table.

Ozpin: "I ask of you to eliminate it"

I look down as I prepare myself mentally for what could occur.

Ozpin: "Miss Goodwitch did say you use way to much on that weapon you use"

Y/n: "Its not the only one I got, but it is the most powerful one I have, that's without using it at full blast

I lean back into the chair as I pump my arm a little.

Y/n: "I've been using Excalibur alot lately, quite frankly, it's been draining my mana a lot and I'm not giving it time to recover"

Ozpin: "So you won't be able to use it assume"

Y/n: "Precisely, Excalibur isn't something I'm able to spam but a last resort... If it seems that the threat is to big, I'll use it"

I got to limit the amount of times I use Excalibur, who knows what type of damage I'm doing to myself constantly using it.

Y/n: "I'll take the mission, you let me know when I'll be taking off"

Ozpin: "I shall, for now, you may go back"

I stand up but remember something I wanted to talk about.

Y/n: "Keep an eye on Cardin, if he tries to do anything on my team, I'll kill him myself before you get a chance to reprehend him"

Ozpin: "I'll speak with him, you will have to work on that anger of yours aswell Mr. L/n"

Y/n: "Very well"

Ozpin: "Is there anything else?"

Y/n: "I'd like to take my team to battle some Grimm, maybe bring another team with us"

Ozpin: "Granted, who might this second team be?"

Y/n: "RWBY"

Ozpin: "I assumed, anything else Mr. L/n?"