Chapter 24: Can You Feel, The Love Tonight

The tittoria is here to bless you all :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all get off the ship as I stretch a bit. I trace Kanshou and Bakuya and give em a few swings. They disappear as I walk back with the others. Velvet straggles back to me as she gives me a slight push.

Velvet: "Thanks for everything"

Y/n: "No problem. So, you're going to be part of our team now"

Velvet: "Has the headmaster authorized it?"

Y/n: "He will. After all, he owes me favors"

Once we walk in to Beacon, all eyes are on us. Between my team beaten up, Velvet to my side, and the military general behind us. I can safely say, we were the center of attention throughout the school. I can hear some people talking about Velvet regarding her rumors. Velvet wasn't visibly affected by it now but I didn't want her to hear those things.

Y/n: "Hmm"

Velvet: "Something wrong?"

I take my phone out and scroll through it. I take my headphones out and put them on her ears.

Velvet: "What are you doing?"

Y/n: "I got this"

I play some music from my world as she slowly starts getting into the music.

Velvet: "I've never heard anything like this? What is it?"

Y/n: "It's called Slow Jams. They are a form of music that mainly have slow melodies. A bit more on the romantic side"

Velvet: "Wow, I didn't know you had this type of a side to you"

Y/n: "Why?"

Velvet: "I don't know. I just feel like you'd mainly be someone who is interested in music"

Y/n: "Well I do"

Once we finally arrive at the room, I drop dead on my bed as I relax.

Gray: "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Y/n: "Oh, Gray, you're such an angel. Can you please help me with a massage if that's not asking too much"

Gray: "A massage? Sure, let me-"

Velvet: "I got this"

She walks over and punches me in the spine with a lot of strength. I can feel some saliva come out my mouth as my soul escapes my body for a minute.

Velvet: "Now Gray, what you are going to do next is-"

Y/n: "STOOOP!!! THAT'S NOT HOW ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE A MASSAGE!!"

I rub my back as I lay back.

Velvet: "I saw some people doing this to others before and called it a massage"

Y/n: "That's a masochist if I've ever seen one. Jesus that destroyed my spine"

Velvet: "What do we do?"

I hand her my phone which was already on google.

Y/n: "Search through there"

Velvet: "Ooooo. Gray, search for it"

Gray: "O-Okay"

She types in massage as sees images and gifs of a certain massage. As she reads the description, she reads something that gets her face red.

Gray: "I-I don't know if I could do this Y/n?!"

Y/n: "What is it? I'm sure you can"

Gray: "A-A ha-happy ending massage"