Chapter 14: The Misunderstood

After the bleeding stopped, we made our way to Goodwitch who had an annoyed look on her face.

Y/n: "What's with her?"

Akame: "We are late"

Goodwitch: "Alright, next match"

I raise my hand up.

Goodwitch: "Mr. L/n, I think you should sit this one out"

Y/n: "No chance, I'll fight"

She sighed as she motioned me up.

Goodwitch: "Okay, next opponent"

Cardin raises his hand as he walks over to the other side.

Y/n: "Looks like school bully wants to get his ass handed to him"

Cardin: "I'm going to make you eat those words Y/n"

I still don't have much mana, got to think of a few gems that could help me out... Looks like that weapon's my only option.

I reach into my pocket and pull out a coin from my other world. I flip it up and down as he looks at it.

Cardin: "What the hell is that?"

Y/n: "What's it to ya? This is my weapon, let's get this over with"

Cardin: "Just that?! I'll kill you now for disrespecting me, this won't be like last time!!"

He charges at me as I flip the coin high up into the air. Cardin swings his weapon at me but i dissapear before his eyes.

Cardin: "Wha-"

I bring a kick from the top of his head towards his face, causing him to stumble back.

Jaune: "How?!"

Cardin holds onto his face as I catch the coin. I show him the coin, revealing my Flying Raijin symbol on it.

Flying Raijin, depending on the size of the item, that determines how much mana I use. I can't spam it either but if I use it wisely, I can definitely defeat Cardin.

I throw the coin towards Cardin and appear in front of him with a roundhouse kick to his face. I catch the coin and slide down, avoiding his swing, taking him down with a leg swing. I throw the coin behind me and attack him with a fury of punches to the face and body. He attempts another swing but I teleport back. Out of desperation he throws his maze at me but I easily dodge it and create a bow. I pull a sword and pull back the string back. I aim it at him but hold the string as I look at Goodwitch.

Y/n: "He won't die from this now would he?"

Goodwitch: "I don't think so, but his aura is really low"

I dematerialize the bow and arrow. I walk towards him, slowly picking up speed as he begin to do the same thing. Before I give him the chance to swing, I smile.

Y/n: "I'll end this here"