Chapter 3: Trouble In A Desert?

Merry Mona

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "I wonder where the hell we are now?"

We arrive at a random town nearby but something was off.

Y/n: "Did we go the wrong way?"

Pyrrha: "We definitely went the correct way"

Y/n: "Why are we at some old town. Very western somehow"

The area was covered in sand but it was a weird place. On our side, the grass and wilderness was pretty dense while on the other side, everything was covered in sand.

Pyrrha: "Should we check it out?"

Y/n: "Something's odd about this place.. I got bad vibes"

Saber Alter: "Should we go around it?"

Y/n: "Do you see any view that screams "around it"? I see sand as far as I can see"

Pyrrha: "So we go through it?"

I look at the map I've been following this whole time, and surely enough, this place isn't detailed there. However, it does point us that Mistral will be in this direction.

Y/n: "Looks like we got no choice"

I take a deep breath and step forward while the girls follow behind me.

"Could this be something like my reality marble? But just, casted onto the outer world?"

Y/n: "Be on guard for anything"

Saber/Pyrrha: "Right"

As we made our way through the sandy terrain, I felt eyes on us the whole way.

Y/n: "In the houses. Don't make it obvious we know"

The two kept following me as I noticed a cliche saloon playing music.

"This has to be someone's ability to create this. Right?"

We walk inside as we see the room filled with people. They all stare at us while I take the initiative to walk in. Nobody said a word or questioned why we were here. All they did was watch us.

I strolled towards the bar as a man cleaning a glass walked over to us.

Bartender: "What it be boy?"

Y/n: "Some water"

Bartender: "That it?"

He looked at me like I was an idiot and began making something instead.

Bartender: "Ye 3 have this instead"

He hands us 3 drinks that weren't what I asked for.

Saber Alter: "I'll take it"

Y/n: "Saber-"

She chugged the whole thing and put the cup down, asking for another one.

Pyrrha: "I suppose it isn't too bad to try something else?"

She began to lightly drink it but I remained cautious. I looked at the liquid and asked what it was.

Bartender: "Walker, give it a shot. You'll like it"

Another walked over next to Saber and put an arm around her.

Man: "Get this woman 3 more, on me!!"

More people began to crowd around us as they came with a cheerful aura.

Saber and Pyrrha welcomed the friendly people while I chose to keep my guard up, even if it was women trying to pursade me to keep drinking.

I brought the cup up to my mouth and put it back as I kept an eye on the bartender.