Chapter 5: Vale

I wake up as rays of light hit my eyes. I put my hand up to shield my eyes as I start getting up.

Y/n: "Day time already? I wanted to sleep a little more but I guess it's time to move out"

I look down from where slept to find police tape surrounding my area.

Y/n: "Police tape? Seems there were people around here"

I drop down and inspect the tape.

Y/n: "Police of.. Vale? I've never heard of that"

Could it be that I didn't go back in time, rather, went to another world. Nonsense, how could that happen.

A thought hits me. There were 2 options when I looked throw the computer. The one I clicked was definitely supposed to send me back in time, unless.

Y/n: "It must have switched when I fell unconscious, but how?"

No time to think about it now, I need to head to that city I had seen. My stomach starts grumbling as hunger sets in. I look back at the creator.

Y/n: "Excalibur is definitely a last resort weapon"

I check my bag of materials and look through to find what I was looking for.

Y/n: "Ea, I'm going to be carrying you from now on"

I tie it around my waist as I drink the last canister of water I had.

Y/n: "I dont know why I didnt think of packing up"

The bag only had EA, a drink, an energy bar and Archer's book. I ate the energy bar and head out to the city, reading Archer's book he had left me as Ea hangs on my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~
After a couple of hours of walking I finally arrive at this.. Vale, city. I notice all types of business, restaurants, even people.

Y/n: "I know Bridgeway had people who had animal based quirks, but actually having animal parts is different"

I walk into the city looking for a place to stay or eat, it then hits me.

Y/n: "Money?"

I realize this place most likely doesnt have the same currency as my world. I walk over to a man sitting on a bench and lightly tap his shoulder.

Y/n: "Sorry to bother but do you by chance know the currency used to buy stuff here"

Man: "Oh you mean lien?"

Y/n: "Yea, any good restaurants around here"

Man: "Hmm.. go down the street, take a left and you should find the simple Wok noodle shop, it's good from what I heard.

After thanking the man, I follow the directions in which he told me to follow. The place I was lead to was what seemed to be a small noodle shop.

Y/n: "I thought this was supposed to be a restaurant.. *sighs* whatever I'm broke anyways"

I sit down on one of the chairs as the man who owned the place came up to me.

Owner: "What will it be"?

Y/n: "Just some noodles"

Owner: "Alright, coming right up.. say you wouldn't happen to be a huntsman would you, like one of those from Beacon?"

Shit is that a good thing. I need to carefully think of what I'm about to say.

Y/n: "You hate em?"

Owner: "No no no, on the contrary, they actually saved my life from some good for nothing thiefs a couple of days ago"

He brought my bowl up to me.