𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘯

Unedited eh

To be exact, it was pretty late, and y/n sat in her room, picking at her microwaved food, alone, nearly about to go to sleep, since she did have to wake up early for filming tomorrow.

"You tired?" Braeden had asked, over FaceTime as he looked up from his phone quickly, catching her yawn.

"Yeah, but I'm eating right now, so.." she sighed, glancing up from her spot on the bed, staring up at the TV that showed various different commercials.

It was quiet in her apartment in Atlanta, and always lonely, unless Sadie or Millie came over, sometimes even the others but that was rare now.

All you could hear was the TV, Braeden and the sounds of her picking at her food continuously, until she closed the box, setting it to the side and rubbing her eyes with an apparent frown, which made Braeden look away.

"Uhm, I don't think I'm eating that." She shrugged, picking her computer up, and bringing it along with her to the kitchen, setting it on the counter and putting the food away.

"You're gonna go to sleep?" Braedens scratchy voice was heard, he was clearly kind of tired as well, and he watched as she turned, nodding, continuing to rub her eyes.

"Yeah, I was gonna run lines but I've done that like five times today. I have the script now just all remembered I guess. What boredom does to you." She sent a small smile, watching Braeden nod, pulling his hat down, and furrowing his eyebrows, causing the girl to do so as well as she leaned on the counter.

"Y/n?" He asked, as she opened her mouth to respond, he hung up, and she stood there awkwardly, glancing around and shutting the computers slowly.

Yes, she wanted to sleep, but she did hope she could've talked to Braeden at least a little bit more. He often listened to her complain about her day, then told her something that made it all better. She was excited for that part of her day today.

She was quick to close all blinds, throwing her laptop onto her bed as she heard a faint knock on the door, stopping quickly and turning slowly.

"Hello?" She called out, furrowing her eyebrows and watching the door as they had continued knocking. She discreetly grabbed an umbrella, that being the first thing she saw in sight that she thought she could beat someone with, and she then attempted to look through the peephole that was covered, so she sighed shakily, opening it with the chain still on, she couldn't even see their face, so that was freaking her out even more.

And quickly, they started tugging on the door, causing the young girl to completely freak out, they also yelled something at her, along the lines of, "I want money."

"Oh my- god." She has ended up falling against the door, shutting it harshly and quickly, all in a panic, and she was taking short breaths, as she sat against the door, and then Braeden's distinct laughter was heard on the other side, causing her to groan, he was loving this, and he was completely proud of himself for this bit.

"What an asshole move, b." Y/n spoke through huge smiles, and he continued to laugh, attempting to stop and speak.

"I-I'm sorry, just open the door, n/n."

"I am!" She was now laughing too, getting up quickly and unlocking everything, throwing the door open. He had some flowers and candy in his hands, which he attempted to hand to her, still lightly laughing but she only pulled him into a tight, tight hug smiling greatly and wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, his going around her waist, and he placed a soft kiss to her shoulder, before placing his chin on it, and then tapping her back as he backed up.

"Look I got it all." He smiled, pointing to his phone that was filming from the side, up against the wall.

"Very funny." Y/n nodded, causing him to laugh again and she sighed, pulling him into an extremely tight hug again, all jokes aside, Braeden being here felt extremely uplifting to her.

"When do you leave?" Of course that was her first question, and it caused Braeden to sigh, stepping backwards as he grabbed his phone quickly, rushing in.

She closed the door softly, locking it, and facing him as he put the stuff he brought down, and his bags to the side. "I'm only here for two weeks." He frowned, causing her to shrug, offering him to sit down as she grabbed him a water.

"I guess that's a long time compared to last time, 3 days." She cracked a smile, watching him nod quickly. "Well we wrap in about a month, I really wanted you to come to the wrap party with me, because sometimes I get awkward, and I think it would be fun, especially with you, and I want you to meet everyone everyone, I really want you to meet sadie, she's like my closest friend-" The girl was nervously rambling off, watching as Braeden nodded, his mouth full of water, before he Interrupted her with a small smile.

"Ok then I'll come back. I have to leave in 2 weeks to record again but a few days here again in a month won't hurt."

Y/n had only smiled, nodding slowly, as Braeden began to tell her everything about coming over.

Lol Braeden
At an after party