𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩

Short and idk

Y/n found herself dragging her legs as she walked to her apartment door. She held her bag low, and glanced around, letting out a yawn.

Taking her keys off the hem of her pants, she had opened up her door, reaching for the light, yet it was already on.

She often did that, leave the light on. While it was a common mistake, it always made her mad. She was wasting energy.

Y/n continuously yawned, one after another, because she was exhausted from work today.

She placed her bag onto the counter full of groceries she hadn't put away yet, and looked to her room door.

It's not like she had that much makeup on, and maybe she could lay in bed for a little then brush her teeth. That could work.

The girl only shrugged to herself, sliding her Nikes off before making her way to her room. Her eyes were almost struggling to stay open, it was only 10, but she's been up since 4 today.

Her eyes were met with Braeden's right away, he was laid out on her bed, sending a sweet smile before getting up.

Y/n felt her eyes widen, and she opened her arms on which Braeden flew into. He wrapped his arms around her waists, kissing her neck continuously, giving himself no time to breath.

The last kiss was the one he held for a while, softly pulling away, "How'd you-" Y/n was cut off by his lips being firmly pressed to hers. He was already in his Pj's and everything, which was even cuter.

Braeden had his own key, he stayed here all the time, like he lived with her here, but she didn't expect him for another week.

Her bed had felt very empty without him, his spot remaining untouched until he was back, and now he was.

The smile on Y/n's face couldn't grow anymore as Braeden pulled her onto the bed with him, he missed her just as much as she missed him, maybe even more.

The scent of her made him want to die, in a good way. He liked other smells like maybe Lavender, or In n Out, but her, this scent was his home.

"Came back early for your pet fish." Braeden softly whispered to her, as she laid against his chest now. She laughed lightly, and he tightened his grip around her.

Squeezing Y/n as tightly as he could all the time was part of his many love languages, a gesture of his that spoke to the both of them.

"My pet fish is very happy."