𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦

Not! proofread!

"Yeah. I hate arguing too." Y/n spoke over the laptop, it was around 5 PM and she finished filming early today.

That didn't mean the day was good. She stood at her counter, on FaceTime with Braeden who seemed to be fixing something in his car. "Yeah, well we've been doing it a lot lately for you to hate it."

Her brows immediately furrowed and she gave a short scoff. The argument had been about something stupid again, just to cover up the fact that they were mad it was long distance for then again.

"Okay, arguing takes two people. You know that right?"

"It also takes one person to initiate it." Braeden shrugged, staring down at the road as he drove and it was clear he was over it.

Y/n figured if he was so over it hitting the hang up button wouldn't matter, so that's what she had done. Quickly, and abruptly.

Meanwhile on the other side of the line, Braeden's mouth formed into an O shape as he grabbed his phone quickly, gasping in shock. "No way." His eyes averted from the phone to the road which contained the most traffic ever, and he groaned in frustration.

He didn't admit now that it took two people to argue, and that he had been pretty spiteful this past week.

Being the sweet guy that was here for her was what Braeden always had been, and now he's making her deal with it all on her own because he was mad. While taking all of this in he had switched lanes, grabbing google maps and typing in her destination.

If the drive went well he'd get to her around 9PM, and if he drove extra fast even earlier.

Y/n's day consisted of eating a caesar salad (she was convinced that was the only salad ever) reading over her lines and being depressed.

By the time it was 9 she was freshly out of the shower, taking notice to the fact that it had been straight pouring outside. Her phone buzzed around 9 times before she made over, staring at her screen.

9 messages from brae

And her finger hovered over his contact before she had decided to open them.

go outside and look at the moon

now pls

She had given a look of confusion, glancing to her window and typing back.

Wow so cool

y/n don't bullshit me come on
please
for me

Why should I dickwad

BRUH
im sorry please just take a
step outside and look at the moon.

Fine
But if I die I will tell everyone
you killed me

lol that totally made sense
thanks

She had only rolled her eyes at the text message he sent back, slipping on her slippers and making her way outside. The complex was nice and she gave soft smiles to everyone before stuffing her hands in her pockets and yawning, pushing the door open with her back.

"The moon." She had muttered to herself, glancing up and it took her around a minute or two to realize the moon was normal, and Braeden was the one bullshitting.

"Oh, I hate him." Before twisting around and going back inside, she had looked directly under the moon and Braeden contained the biggest smile to exist. His arms were wide open just like y/n's eyes now.

She didn't know whether to run to him, or still be mad so she did the in between. Walk.

Though when she was halfway to Braeden who still held the same position she began running.

The exact second she made it into his arms was when she started genuinely smiling, hugging his torso tightly. When she looked up to him she noticed the eye bags he had, and she kissed him softly.

When pulling away he made sure to walk forwards, her walking backwards, to the doors. Somewhere they wouldn't get poured on.

Braeden was the absolute best at surprise visits and y/n loved nothing more than these.

Smiling into his chest, knowing he would be asleep with her tonight caused her to laugh to herself continuously, and while it confused him he enjoyed it very much. She was happy with him but that wasn't enough yet.

"I'm sorry for being so mean this week." He whispered in her ear and she shook her head before looking up to him, fixing his hair and wiping his face.

"I'm sorry too, for being even meaner."

Braeden shook it off as it was nothing, like he always did and she shushed him before he got to talk. "No, I am. Seriously Braeden."

And with that he only smiled a small smile, nodding an accepting the apology. "It's alright." Was all he said, before running his hand over her damp hair and kissing her head.

"Now can we please not be cold and in the rain anymore?" He asked softly, and y/n was quick to respond with a nod, tugging on his hand as she ran inside.

AN
Updating this book is so fun