𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘤

Not proofread
Also kinda long i think

The one day y/n hadn't really seen Braeden yet was simply the weirdest. They hadn't really talked because he'd been rehearsing all day, and the only time she did see him, was when she woke up next to him at 4 AM, kissing his forehead goodbye before she left for work.

He's texted her a little today, and she hasn't responded as much as she'd like too. When y/n left work, she went to my friends place for a little, figuring Braeden wouldn't be at home anyways, and it was quite the experience.

Y/n's friends are the most unhinged people she's met yet, and in the time frame of hanging out with them she ignored the fact that she actually had to drive home, she snuck around 3 cans of beer, and before she knew it it became more. They wouldn't let her drive home by herself once they found out.

"Nah." Enya giggled, holding tightly onto y/n's arm, her vision blurring. "You can not drive home."

She continuously asked for the girls phone and soon enough y/n asleep on the couch, allowing Enya to just take it from her.

Y/n woke up to Braeden's voice. "Okay, yeah. Cool. Thanks." He spoke every time Josh told him something, and as he did he picked her up bridal style, nodding at what Josh was still telling him.

The couple left shortly after that. Y/n kept poking his face and her eyes fluttered open as the slurring began. "Are you hungryyyy? I'm hungry." She laughed, watching as Braeden strapped her seatbelt on, leaning forward and pressing a quick greeting kiss on her jaw.

"I am, yeah." He sighed, "Haven't ate yet today."

Y/n felt bad, but she was still drunk. She still continued to slur, holding his head close and also wiping her hands on his shirt.

He gently shut the door, heading to the drivers side and from there he drove straight home, gulping and drinking from his water whenever he was at a stoplight.

At his home, Braeden carried y/n out once again, leaving his equipment in the car and opened the door was a struggle.

He put y/n down, who was laughing at the many videos she watched on her phone, giggling and showing Braeden each of them as he tried to unlock the door.

Finally, he did, and that was when the work started.

Locking the door behind him, Braeden led y/n to the bathroom, placing her in front of the sink, and taking off the hair tie of hers he always wore for good luck to put her hair into a ponytail, gently reminding her to wash her face because he knew she'd be livid if she woke up with a full face of makeup.

After reminding her of every step of her nighttime routine, Braeden left her by herself as he mustered up a small, mediocre sand which for himself. He ate it standing at the counter, with his water and he continuously heard thuds from his room, rushing in only to see y/n laying there, her shirt halfway on.

At least she got the first part done, putting on l pajama pants. That were really Braeden's but he didn't mind.

He laughed a little at the view, helping her up and pulling her shirt down for her. He was extremely tired, and even kind of angry because he didn't get to eat with her at home like he usually did, but nonetheless he smiled down at her, his cheeks turning pink as she smiled up at him too, leaning forward.

He stuffed his sandwich into her mouth and she ate some of it. It was crazy how well he knew her as of now, predicting each of her next moves.

When Braeden finished his sandwich he changed too, doing everything he had too and when he walked back into his room there y/n was, knocked out on his bed.

He also was a little sad because he figured she'd be asleep until 4 tomorrow, which was the day they didn't have anything but he didn't mind that much.

He turned off almost every light and then went to sleep, clarifying that as the end of his night.

Believe it or not, the next morning was the opposite of what Braeden predicted.

He wasn't eating cereal on his couch, waiting for his girlfriend to wake up. His girlfriend was actually waiting for him to wake up.

She woke up to a call from Enya, finally answering after the fifth time and after they talked she felt bad enough to really get herself up and do what she had to.

She smiled at herself in the mirror, noticing there were no mascara marks, or left over eyeshadow.

Braeden left the bread and turkey out last night, which sucked because now it smelled. But y/n still figured something else to make and after a good 2 hours she went back to Braeden's room, sitting beside him and patting him softly until he stirred awake, yawning.

"What happened? Is something wrong?" He croaked, his eyes half shut while looking around, rubbing his eyes.

"No. I made breakfast." Y/n informed with a shrug. Her smile grew a little as she watched Braeden sit up, sticking his face in his hands and yawning.

"Breakfast? Like cereal?" He questioned, leaning his head on her shoulder as he wiped his eyes once again.

"No, breakfast breakfast." She ran her hands through his hair and got up, "It's ready when you are."

It only took Braeden five minute to rush out, he was clearly still hungry after last night and y/n didn't blame him.

It was hard to not eat all of it by herself this morning.

Now at 9 AM, it was pretty bright inside. It was nice because they sat at the island together eating, and the sun was pointing directly into one of Braeden's eyes, showcasing it.

Their chairs were so close they were touching and as they ate y/n leaned her head on Braeden's shoulder, him leaning his head against hers.

"Oh, look." He pulled his phone out, showing his pretty blurry live picture of her on the floor, laughing and y/n cringed at that, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, I know you had a long day." Y/n apologized, finally getting off of his shoulder and looking at him. He took both of their plates as he stood up and shrugged.

"I like taking care of you. Rather have it be me than anyone else." He spoke simply, running the water down on the dishes and y/n smiled at that.

"Also, it was funny, because-" Braeden went on to explain the little joys in last night, and they were all great. Except for the floor picture.

.