𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬

ok one more 2nite
Not proofread again

When the pandemic struck, I stopped playing shows mostly like everyone else did. And trust me, in that year a lot changed for me.

For the best though, but throughout almost all of it I never played music until Braeden, Cole, and Dylan.

I liked making music, I didn't know why one small setback let me stop for so long. But I was glad I was doing it again.

My first gig back was nerve wrecking though, it was in Atlanta and in between filming.

I practiced with Braeden almost everyday we hung out and finally the day came. It was all going so fast too, next thing I knew I was halfway through my set.

What was comforting was that my friends were all there, my co stars, all backstage along with Braeden who stood there proudly in front of all of them, filming. I expected him to be a little awkward and weird around those people but he wasn't, he hadn't said anything and right when I finished, I ran straight to him.

"Hey!" He cheered, placing his arms around me securely and smiling into my neck.

He wiped my forehead with his sleeve and giggle a little at the fact that I was looking around like it was my first time on earth. I greeted all of my friends and thanked them for even being here.

The gig was cool but the best part was dinner after. Braeden set everything up and it was so nice inside the restaurant we went to. I knew my first gig back wasn't a huge deal, not at all but he made it one, and that was cute.

When we sat down to eat he smiled at the smeared stars on my face, and he wiped my cheek clean before everyone else started coming in.

My co stars, their co stars and friends or boyfriends and girlfriends, it was a lot more people than I expected, some I hadn't even spoken to in my entire life.

Braeden gave me the same look I gave him, and throughout the night it was obvious they were doing more celebrating then we were. We sat close together, eating and speaking quietly about the set.

"The way you transitioned from Lucky Girl to Something Inside was wild." He smiled, playing air guitar and apparently replaying the moment in his head.

"I was so nervous for that." I laughed, and he shook his head, going back to his food as I held onto his arm.

"No. That was great. You did great." He kissed my cheek before going on to eat his food and my smile grew a little.

Braeden dedicated each drink he drank to me, and he announced it every time, that being the only time people really even looked our way, I think.

I wouldn't have minded if it was just Braeden and I tonight though, I don't think it would've been different. Honestly I preferred that, so many people felt pretty weird, and I know some probably didn't even know or like me.

But I was still thankful. The smile on his face when we shared his plate and soda made it all irrelevant to me.

Tuning out all of the other conversations, we faced each other, passing both the fork and the soda back and forth.

"Did you see when I almost fell?" I asked, and I tilted my head a little, repeating myself after he asked me to by pointing to his ear and leaning closer.

He grabbed onto my hands and this time I yelled it in his ear, he started to laugh and when he backed up a little, still pretty close he nodded.

I immediately sunk down in disappointment, clearly embarrassed. If Braeden saw it everyone else probably did too.

"It was cute! Don't worry." He shouted in my ear, his hands moving up to my cheek to playfully caress me as I groaned.

"Don't worry." He urged, repeating this and then attempting to press his lips to mine, but missing when being bumped on accident by someone walking by.

Because of that, my lips smeared against his cheek and a lipstick smudge was clearly there.

I glanced up to who bumped us and honestly if it weren't for Braeden looking at them and laughing in joy, I would've been annoyed.

But I started to laugh too. And he tapped his cheek again for me to do it continuously. I did, we sat there for a good five minutes where I held him his face, pulling him in to kiss his cheekbone, his jawline, and all over his face.

Braeden for some reason couldn't contain his laughter, I guess it tickled. It was the cutest thing ever. He laughed like a kid, and he now grabbed my hands that held his face, taking them off and shaking his head as he shut his eyes, still dying of laughter.

A few people looked over and I slowly laughed with him, and once the laughter died down he smiled at me, "Sorry that felt so funny."

His eyes were fluttering before he took his phone out for a quick picture, pulling my chair closer to his and opening his camera app.

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, colepressston, and 1,333,322 others

braedenlemasters one night of luv to put my head in a mess

ynlnofficial Young love? Or Love young... loung yove? Longeyuv???!

ynlnofficial Love you extra hard
     > braedenlemasters love you extra hard too never stop kissing my face

milliebobbybrown you guys were so loud love u two

dylanminnette liking the new look

walllowshdh omg I love them

ynaep you guys are too cute

lollipop I'm single I get it

ategsn omg last nights set was godly

usata i met u guys last night and was so confused but wow cute