2 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

Not proofread!
In honor of Braeden's bday

Waking up in Munich for Braeden was great, he was surrounded by all of his friends who were currently wishing him a happy birthday in the most playful ways, it was great.

As for y/n, she ran around the empty house, grabbing the party poppers, birthday hats, confetti her computer.

Setting that all up on her desk, she brightened the lights and logged onto her user, going to FaceTime Braeden.

For him, it was 10 AM but for her it was 12 AM, and she was yawning a lot more than she wished she was when she was calling Braeden who almost immediately answered, holding his phone up as they walked around the city.

"Hi." She gave a toothy smile, and Braeden held his phone close to his face as he shivered, staring down at her with a smile as well.

"Hi." He laughed, taking notice to the party hat she wore. It was dead silent for her, and very loud for him.

"Did you get my message? I did the math earlier." Y/n asked, still smiling widely as she leaned forward on her arms.

"I did, I replied." He reminded, "I loved it though."

It was quiet for a second in which y/n ignored the party poppers beside her laptop. She took her party hat off slowly, holding it up with a nervous laugh before setting it down.

"I'm glad."

It wasn't long before Dylan was calling out for Braeden and Y/n couldn't say anything else without him having to ask her to repeat or wait a second.

"I'll call later!" She spoke louder so he heard now, and Braeden glanced down, holding a finger up to Dylan and he gave a small frown before nodding.

"Okay."

"Bye, B. Call me when you can." She smiled, peeking up before adding, "Happy Birthday."

With that, he grew a smile, turning a little more red than usual in the cold. "Thanks, I will. Love you, N/n."

Y/n smiled to herself and sat there for a little bit staring at her reflection in the FaceTime app before biting her lip and looking up flights to Berlin, which by the way were extremely long.

If she took the closest one she'd barely make it in time and honestly, that seemed perfectly fine.

The first flight was from tomorrow morning and if it went well she'd make it well in time. So within a few minutes y/n entered her card info and packed her bag, which included Braeden's birthday stuff.

Never has she done this and it honestly felt great. She stayed up all night until her early flight and other than the two setbacks she finally made it to Berlin, on the 29th of Germany, running on 4 hours of sleep in the last two days.

She wore her usual jeans and a hoodie, which clearly wasn't enough for this weather.

With one headphone in, Y/n sat down at a random seat inside as she waited for Dylan to text back, in which he did quickly.

he thinks we're getting nina so don't blow it
we're like close wya

She texted back quickly, shaking because she was still super cold and because she was so excited.

Weirdly, in exactly five minutes she first saw Kevin and Blake who took notice to her as well.

Dylan did as well, and as for Cole and Braeden, they cluelessly and obnoxiously looked around, pointing everywhere.

"Not over there." Braeden hummed, a hand on his hip as he concentrated deeply.

And once he had finally caught on, because of the blue hoodie Y/n wore, Braeden's mouth dropped open, he covered it in shock and looked back to the group of guys.

"No-"

Y/n's smile was just as big as his and he wiped the snow from his pants, finally pants, and swiftly made his way over to her. Swiftly, meaning running.

"Oh my god." He smiled, his neck hanging over her shoulder as he held her to his chest tightly.  Y/n only laughed, clinging onto him and his long hair that she very much loved.

He hugged her by the waist, placing hello kissed from her neck to her lips, where he held it.

Continuously pushing his lips onto hers, Braeden forgot the fact that he wasn't back at home. The fact that his friends were behind, either looking from one to another or acting as a Facebook mom (Dylan) left his mind.

"You don't even understand how cool this is." He spoke to her in between kisses, his voice cracking a little and y/n took notice to that, her heart warming a little.

Still kissing her passionately, y/n pulled away as she watched the boys grab her luggage's to load into the car and she smiled in relief, wiping Braeden's eyes that shined a little, partly because they were always like that but mostly because he was emotional right now.

"Awh-" Y/n giggled, wiping her own glossy eyes before wiping his and he shook his head, gulping with a bittersweet smile.

"Stop." He playfully pried her hands from his face and wiped hers now, teasing her before pulling her in for another kiss in which she accepted gladly. Braeden still held her by her waist only now as they kissed both hands slid up her back slowly until he held her even tighter.

As for y/n she kept her hands on the hair by his neck, playing with it all while struggling to pull away.

Finally, they did and y/n smiled in content like Braeden did, staring for a minute before grabbing her hand and speaking to himself in shock.

"Wow. Wow."

His girlfriend giggled at this, and she smiled as he slid both his jacket and beanie off, helping her put those two things on.

Even though she was obviously only staying for a short time, and even though she was two days late. Braeden liked this birthday.

A/N
I forgot to add she also plays
las mañanitas on guitar and stuff
for him too so pretty cool yeah Ik