𝘴𝘦𝘵

Personally my favorite days on set were when Braeden visited. Especially unexpectedly. Today, I was in the midst of my last scene before seeing Braeden being directed in by Amy, he was smiling widely down at her as he thanked her, now looking over.

My eyes widened as I stood on the mark Shawn gave me, and my mouth flew open, seeing him and everything that came with him.

Everyone else on set looked over, the girls giggling a little as I practically fangirled, yearning for this scene to be over.

Thankfully all I had to do was stand in my place, and look around.

Twenty minutes felt like hours, but when the last cut was yelled out I ran over to Braeden who sat in my set seat, roughly hugging him as he looked up from his phone.

He groaned, smiling into my neck and I held on tightly, shutting my eyes in comfort. My birthday was in a month and I already considered this my present.

He set the flowers I held aside and everyone studied them as they walked by, I still clung onto Braeden though.

That went on until he attempted to stand up, now only holding me with one hand as he presented me with the flowers.

He kissed my forehead, and I smiled down at them as he made his way down to my actual lips, pressing a firm and ongoing kiss to them and rubbing my cheek as he did.

"Bye, n/n." Caleb patted my back as he walked alongside the girls who sent sweet waves to us both, and Braeden looked up, slowly disconnecting our lips that were now a little more plump then before, and he waved at them all along with me.

"What's up guys?" He casually asked, wiping his mouth as we both backed up.

Millie handed me my set bag, eyeing him suspiciously. "I don't know; what is up?"

He laughed at that, and after messing with him she gave a wave, walking off with her own boyfriend.

"I'm really glad you came." I grabbed his hand, leading him back to my trailer and he smiled as we walked in, taking a deep breath in.

"I miss this smell. He announced, pointing to my candle.

"Hm, well I missed you." I responded, still smiling widely as I grabbed my things.

"Yeah. I just got back from shooting for I Don't Want to Talk, but-" he looked over at me, now helping. "I missed you."

If Braeden was in Atlanta it was the greatest time of my life. If I was at home with Braeden it was also the greatest time of my life. If it were any other way, it would be the opposite, mostly without him filming.

I wonder if he knows how much I actually enjoy him being here. He seems to question that sometimes. Now I took the eyelash off of his cheek, smiling up at him as he did the same to me.

"I'm glad you came." I spoke, kissing his cheek and opening up the door. "But you're gonna have to deal with my apartment again. Sorry."

I reminded him of this and he groaned, considering it was loud, small and almost never free of ambulance sirens, but he got over it if I pulled the curtains, and put on music louder than ever.

I didn't mind any of it as long as he was here.

A/N
Very short ! Just fluff sorry :-)
I have a new book with a Braeden OC if any
of u r interested, otherwise thank u
for reading this chapter MWAH