𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬

It's very true that the more you hang out with someone you get more comfortable, of course it is. I was only surprised because this was only the third official time I hung out with just Braeden.

Today we went to City Walk, looked for a new hat for him which we successfully found, went to eat and finally we were here.

It was 10:09 P.M, and I was still sitting in his car, smiling at his rant on which fast food fries he enjoyed most.

"But these- these are great." He held up the fry, sticking it into his mouth shortly after as he kept his eyes on the road, only looking over at me when he heard me laughing.

His genuine smile made me smile even more, and now I turned back away to the window, listening and waiting just in case he would go on.

He didn't, he just kept playing music and I enjoyed that too, my eyes were already shutting anyways.

Just in time he pulled up to my apartment, and I yawned when he turned to me, reaching to the back and handing me my bag from today.

I tried to take off the windbreak I wore that was his, but he shook his head, taking a drink from his soda. "No, you're good."

I guess it was mine for a little, and I didn't argue with him. I just stopped trying to take it off, and I took my bag from his hands.

I opened the door but still sat in here, turning to him and sending a smile. "Today was nice." I spoke truthfully, and the smile that formed on his face as I spoke made me a little nervous.

"We can do it again soon." He assured, "Oh! You can come over this weekend so I can show you if my amp works better for you." He smiled, and i perked up at this, nodding.

When we stopped talking, and actually took notice to the silence, Braeden cleared his throat and his smile faded a little, as did mine.

The song that played ended, and his eyes roamed everywhere, searching mine.

It was a few seconds too long, so I smiled and turned to get out but his hand touched my shoulder and I heard him faintly call my name. Without hesitation I turned back over and intently waited for him to say something, but he didn't.

He pursed his lips, gulped and propped himself up before kissing me for the 2nd time ever.

This kiss was longer, and after he shut his eyes slowly, I followed that action.

He politely took my hand, and held it in his before pulling away, staying close to me.

"I can come over on Thursday." I whispered, almost against his lips.

"Thursday works." He responded, mirroring my tone and volume. "Any day does."

I was hoping he didn't notice my eyes widening at that comment but he obviously did when he giggled, and smiled. I was clearly embarrassed so to shut him up I just kissed him one more time, interrupting his laugh and catching him off guard completely.

I pulled away, and I nervously fiddled with my phone before gulping and finally speaking up as I started to get out.

"I'll see you Thursday."

"Goodnight." He spoke, still in the same spot as he watched me closely, his mouth hanging agape.

I already couldn't wait for our third kiss, and our fourth and everyone after that.

I noticed Braeden's car pulled away the minute my apartment light turned on and at that I smiled to myself. Thursday needed to come faster.