𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦

YouTube!
cute y/s/n moments ;)

||

This certain baking video with the two was for an interview and they stood there helplessly, waiting until one reached for the next ingredient instead.

"Braeden grab it, my hands are full." Y/n spoke, laughing a bit as she held the bowl up.

Braeden shrieked a little in realization and he was quick to scoop the butter in which was clearly way too much.

Y/n sent the bowl down and he began mixing it in, causing her to facepalm, silently laughing.

"What?" Braeden asked quietly, looking to the directors behind the cameras "wait, what?"

||

Off of Lydia's story, was a series of videos of the two and their handshake in which Dylan seemed to be proud of (since he helped lots)

Y/n had kept messing it up, and every time Lydia would restart the video, cutting off the last one with an "OH MY GOD." From both boys.

The last take, which happened to be the 3rd just on his story, 5th overall had caused Braeden to hold back a scream once she got it, covering his mouth in excitement and jumping.

"Niiice." Lydia zoomed in as always, catching Braeden excitedly hug y/n who was only laughing.

||

"Are you live?" A soft voice came from the corner, and Braeden glanced back over, nodding.

"Yes, ma'am." He spoke softly, strumming his guitar as an instinct. He continuously looked back to her, and they seemed to be mouthing stuff to each other before she left the room.

"Alright, I'm gonna get off live guys. She told me she'd kill me if I didn't."

Around five seconds afterwards a certain comment from Y/n had sent in, and it only said "Shut up."

He chuckled to himself, quickly grabbing the phone, "JK." He said, and just like that he wished everyone a good day and left.

||

"So you all three have girlfriends yourself, correct?" Cole and Dylan both answered, Braeden daydreaming as he stared at the ground and the two boys including the interviewer looked over to him.

"Huh?" He spoke quietly, sitting up quickly afterwards as he widened his eyes. "Oh shit. Yeah I do, I love my girlfriend." He rambled on, clearly nervous to have spaced out like that but thankfully Cole had helped.

"Yeah, they're all here actually, except y/n's-"

"She's flying in tonight yeah." Braeden thinned his lips and shrugged as he nodded.

||

The candid videos of the couple that fans had took had been driving everyone crazy recently, especially this one. The girl in the video had asked her sister to take a picture which only ended up in them zooming in on Braeden and   Y/n who sat with Nina and Cole.