𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

To start off, dating Braeden Lemasters felt like all of the good in each season of the year was taken out and given to me.

It felt like I was greeted everyday by the biggest light, one that wouldn't go out on me.

Dating Braeden Lemasters felt like all of the good in the whole world was taken out and given to me.

So when he wraps his arms around me, lifts me up on my feet and sticks his face into my neck, yelling dad jokes as he continuously kisses me, i forget.

For instance, I forget my name.

I forget what I was sad about that morning.

I forget what is wrong with me, and I think of what he points out. What he loves.

I forget what I look like, I forget the date. The time. Anything but him I forget of.

I love when he kisses me with no warning, who wouldn't? To be greeted with the lips that talk me up, calm me down, and tell me something I'd never heard in my life but always needed to hear is something great. Something that everyone deserves.

I would say I'm lucky but Braeden would scold me for that, he'd deny and say he's the lucky one but I of course am.

Braeden's the pretty boy who visits my work when he is an hour late for his just to hand me something I forgot back at home, and to give me a hug.

Braeden's the guy who brings me my favorite order from Starbucks, (but with a venti cup of ice and a drink with no ice so they don't scam us!) and write a note along with it. And the note never fails to make me smile.

They're piled up in my work backpack, and everyday I find myself looking at them, staring at them and my smile won't go away for at least a few minutes.

Braeden's the guys who gets a custom made cake and brings it to you, he's the guy who pushes you to be at the top, the best version of yourself.

So when I hear the name Braeden I like to stop and smile, and think of mine.

It's around an hour til I'm out from work here, it's late at night and I know when I get home the clock will probably read 2:56 A.M. I also know Braeden will be sitting on the couch with my dog, a few snacks, the tv on, huge bags under his eyes waiting for me. Braeden never sleeps until I get home.

Everyone, and I mean everyone deserves a Braeden. They deserve the lively significant other that will aspire to make you the happiest they ever could.