Chapter 32

So my baby girl still haven’t woke up yet and her mate isn’t making it any fucking better. All he does is sit around her and fucking mope. I’m fed up with this shit. Him being around my baby girl is about to make me set his fucking body on fire. Lestat is fucking furious with Carlos for not letting Thaddeus take control while Anna is in her coma. Thaddeus could heal my baby girl; hell I could heal my baby girl. I walked into the room I placed my princess in and Carlos was sitting there just staring at her and mumbling little sayings.

“Get the fuck up Carlos.” I spat kicking the chair roughly and he turned towards me slowly.

“What is it that you want?” He said rubbing a hand down his face.

“Instead of sitting here moping around; you need to find out who tried to take my daughter and your mate.” I said yanking him forward. I looked into his eyes and I could see Thaddeus fighting to take control. “Give Thaddeus control,” I commanded. Nobody can fight off an ancients command. His eyes turned gold and Thaddeus looked back towards his sleeping mate before growling softly and stalking towards her.

“It’s time you to awake darling.” He said and he blew his breath over her face and her body jerked up. Anna started looking around frantically until her eyes settled on mine.

“Daddy,” She said and went to stand up but Thaddeus pushed her back down and that made Lestat hiss. He can’t comfort his own daughter.

“She’s my mate and I need her healthy, so she will stay seated.” Thaddeus said as he pushed her back down again and she growled at him. “Don’t growl at me mate,” He growled out at her and she whimpered slightly before looking over at me.

“Hey princess,” I said walking over to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly; might I add. “What’s wrong princess?” I asked as I rubbed her back soothingly and she shook her head and put it in the crook of my neck.

“Somebody tried to kill me,” She whispered in my ear and I hissed loudly before stepping back from her arms. Thaddeus was glaring at her and his gold eyes were getting brighter by the second.

“Come her Anna,” He said sternly cocking his head at her when she got up and walked towards him. “Who tried to kill you?” He asked her and she started to shake in his arms, but he held her tightly.

“I don’t know Thaddeus. I didn’t get his fucking name.” She hissed out and I could see that her and Kanistia are now in control. He narrowed his eyes before nodding and smirking.

“Shall we found out who tried to take Bella?” Thaddeus asked and I nodded briefly before exiting the room with Annabella behind us.

“Our princess isn’t safe.” Lestat hissed out.

“Yes I know that Lestat.” I said back.

“Do they know what I would do to them if they touch my princess? I will rip their fucking spleen from their bodies.” He hissed loudly and I did nothing but agree with him.

This is going to be very interesting. First on the agenda; who the fuck is after my princess and princes? Once I find out who tried to take my princess their head is mine.

Annabella’s POV

So apparently Carlos wasn’t letting Thaddeus through, and when he let Thaddeus through our when dad commanded him to Thaddeus healed me. As up now I’m; well Kanistia and I are furious with both Carlos and Thaddeus. Don’t ask me why because I have no idea why. I just woke up furious as hell. I’m trying to find out who wants me.

“Are you the ancient vampire king dad?” I asked as I sat down beside him and he looked at me briefly before letting his eyes flash a green gold color.

“Why yes I am daughter.” He answered and I smiled slightly at him before frowning. The door opened and Aidan, Andrew, and Andres walked in flashing their gold eyes briefly and looked over at me.

“How are you sister?” Aidan’s warlock asked me and I smiled at him slightly.

“I’m fine,” I answered taking his hand into mine and squeezing it. Andrew and Andres warlocks bomb rushed me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. Their warlocks were so playful and Aidan’s warlock was very serious at all times.

“How’s my queen?” Andrew’s warlock asked bowing to me slightly and before I could answer dad hissed, and Aidan’s warlock and Thaddeus growled loudly and Andrew and Andres turned serious for a moment.

“My apologies Ancient King.” They apologized to dad and I shook my head before turning my attention to dad.

“Somebody is after my princess and my three princes. Who? I have no idea. We need to find out who is after my children.” Dad said and as if he was thinking about it he hissed and his eyes turned green gold completely. “I will rip their fucking spleens out.” Father came through and said.

“Please calm down father,” I spoke softly and he turned towards me and flashed me a smile with his fangs showing.

“My beautiful princess; I am glad you’re ok.” He said kissing my forehead briefly. “Shall we start this process?” He asked everybody else and they nodded. I really want to know whose after us.

It's my birthday. I'm 19 and I live with my mother while going to college because who the hell wants to pay those extra thousands while in college. Not me. Anyway have a great night beautiful people.