Chapter 8

I laid in the bed thinking and I looked at the clock, it wasn’t even 3:30pm yet. So I’m guessing everything happened between 1pm and 2pm. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I am thankful for Taylor and Jamie healing gift. I got and the shower and sat there until the water ran cold. I got out and walked into my closet and pulled out an Adidas jogging suit and a sports bra and panties. I threw my clothes on and walked into the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I slid on my Adidas slippers and walked downstairs.

Once I got downstairs my brothers and dad was nowhere to be found. I found some pack members conversing quietly until they saw me. “Do you guys know where my dad and brothers are?” I asked and they just looked at me not saying anything. “Does anybody know where my dad and brothers are? Answer the damn question.” I said getting impatient.

“Yeah, they are in the board room having a meeting with the other Alphas.” One of the males said and I nodded my head and walked to the board room. I heard them talking and I guess they sensed my presence and stopped talking.

“Come in princess.” My dad said and I walked in and everybody’s eyes were on me. I sat down in a chair next to Aidan, only for him to pull me on his lap.

“Hey little sister, what’s going on?” Aidan asked as he kissed my forehead and I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say. He stared me in my eyes and I slightly felt hypnotized. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at dad. Dad came over and picked me up off Aidan’s lap and took me to the couch and laid me down.

“What’s wrong princess? Tell me before I do the same thing Aidan did.” He said rubbing my hair and I shook my head. “Aidan what did you see?” My dad asked Aidan.

“She’s scared dad of everything now. She will only let us touch her. She’s literally shaking inside but not showing it outside.” Aidan said as he looked at me with sympathy.

“Andres take her to her room and lay her down, put her to sleep.” My dad commanded Andres. Andres came over and picked me up. He took me to my room and laid me down.

“I’m sorry Annabella, I love you. Sleep.” Andres commanded and I felt my body consume darkness.

Dream

“Hello my sweet queen. I finally got you here.” A voice said.

“Who are you?” I asked into the darkness.

“Who am I? I am your king.” The voice said and it sounded like it was behind me so I turned around and froze when I saw who it was.

“T-Thaddeus.” I stuttered and he smiled a sinister smile and I took steps back.

“Hello baby girl, I am truly sorry for hurting you but you have to be tamed.” Thaddeus said and all of a sudden I felt bold and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Tamed, motherfucker I am tamed. How dare you put your fucking hands on me and say I have to be tamed. Are you fucking crazy?” I yelled out at him.

“This is what I’m talking about Annabella. Your ass isn’t tamed.” He said as he grabbed me by my arm and started dragging me in another direction.

“Let me go, you have done enough of damaged to me.” I said struggling against him as he dragged me towards the bedroom and he threw me on the bed. All of a sudden my confidence went down.

“T-Thaddeus w-what a-are you doing, put your clothes back on.” I said stuttering through my question and he threw a smirk my way.

“What am I doing? I am about to tame that ass.” He said as he lifted up my dress and took off my panties.