Chapter 12

When I woke up from my nap, which was quite restless, the house was little bit to quiet. I went into my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face; I put my shoes on and walked out the room. Where the hell is everybody? The house is never this quiet. "Focus on your hearing," Kanistia said. Once I got downstairs nobody was down there, so I stood there and concentrated on my hearing like Kanistia said and i heard a bunch of comands and yelling.

“We need to keep them away from the pack houses.” I heard my father yell.

“They’re after Annabella, they want to kill her.” I heard Aidan yell.

“Nobody is attacking my mate.” I heard Carlos yell.

“We have more coming and they’re coming fast.” I heard my Uncle Gale yell.

That’s it I slammed the door open and ran out.

“The pack is getting attacked by witches and rouges; we need to use our full power.” Kanistia said and blocked me out.

I ran out into the clearing where everybody was fighting, and rouges and witches started coming towards me.  Instead of fighting like everybody else I set them on fire each and every one. I saw Aidan getting attacked by two rouges and ran over to help him, I used my telekinesis and knocked the wolves offhim and set them to fire.

“No, Annabella you’re not supposed to be here.” I heard my father yell and my hybrid took over my body.

“It’s not Annabella father, if they want to kill me they will come to me instead of killing my family.” Kanistia hissed and I laughed I can’t even hiss at my own father and this is her father too. The fight was still going on and I felt my power coming and Kanistia froze the enemies and burned them alive, she left one witch alive though. She walked towards her and grabbed her neck. “Witch, why are you attacking my family?” She hissed.

“Aye, if isn’t the almighty Queen of all, well you’re going to die with your family, so be ready because they’re coming.” The witch said and Kanistia laughed.

“You dare attack me or my family you must have a death wish.” Kanistia said.

“No but you do have a death wish.” The witch said.

“I’m not going to handle you; my human is going to handle you.” Kanistia said and I felt the switch over. “I don’t talk bitch.” I said and snapped her neck and set her on fire. “Now if you all think this was a smart thing of keeping a fucking attack from me then it wasn’t. you all could have fucking died,  whoever is coming will have a rude awakening. I am the Queen of all and I expect to be told every fucking thing family, mate, or not it doesn’t matter when it comes to an attack. I will not have my family or packs out here fighting without me. Do you understand me?” I said but the command was all in it.

“Yes, Queen.” They said and bowed.

“This is some bullshit, they must want to die.” I mumbled to myself walking away. I went inside the house and sat in the library. 

“Niece you need to calm down baby girl, your eyes are freaking blazing.” I heard my Uncle Gale say and I turned around and saw the family standing there.   

“Annabella, what the hell did he say?” I heard my grandmother hiss and my eyes went over to her.

“Anna I really don’t want to put you to sleep, so calm the hell down.” My father’s feral side was about to come out and I squinted my eyes at him and he hissed loudly. “Annabelle, you maybe queen but you are my daughter first, do you understand me?” My father’s feral side said hissing at me and my eyes widened when I realized I messed up.

“Yes father, sorry.” I said and stood up.

“Come, we need to have a meeting.” He said and I followed him into the conference room where the Alphas and Betas were. I walked over to Carlos and sat in his lap and nuzzled my face in his neck.

“I missed you baby.” He said and kissed my hair.

“I missed you to.” I said and sat up.

“Our main priority is to protect Annabella, and being the Queen’s family we are automatically targets. She maybe Queen, but family comes first and she will not be treated as a Queen when in an war.” My father’s feral side said and Kanistia hissed at him and I felt her coming through slowly and she showed herself in my eyes because they were flickering. They’re flickering between brilliant blue and hazel.

“You will respect Annabella because she just helped you, and you will treat us as an Queen, because we are one.” She hissed and my hands started burning.

“Baby calm down,” Carlos said in my ear but Kanistia wasn’t listening. “Calm down mate,” I heard Thaddeus growl through him. “Now all of this nonsense you are talking is not caused for. You all will respect my Queen, if not then you have to deal with me, am I understood?” Thaddeus said using his King command.

“Yes King,” They said and bowed.

“Well done, meeting dismissed, let’s go my Queen.” Thaddeus said. “You have to control you anger my sweet bella, do you want to burn them alive? You need to rest you’re drained from using your full powers.” He said and looked in my eyes. “Sleep mi Corazon.” He commanded my body and I fell asleep in his arms.