Chapter 2

I woke up in a big plump king size bed. I looked around the room and noticed it was dark outside. I got up and jumped off the bed but I didn't land on my feet more like my butt. I searched for the light in the room and I turned it on. The room was pink and purple. I looked to my left and it had a 50 in flat screen tv on the wall, my desk was in the corner and it had a apple laptop on it, I had a book case next to my desk. I looked to my right and seen my bed was surrounded by a round floor and my name is on the wall in purple letters. This is like my dream room. 

I opened a door and walked in to a big huge closet and it had millions of clothes and shoes. I had dresses and heels for days. I walked out of the closet and went into the bathroom. I had a private toilet,  a round shower, and a jacuzzi tub. I also had a makeup set in the far corner of the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. I decided to take a shower. I went inside my closet and picked out Joplin crochet top with some jean shorts and some black converse. I than picked out a red laced bra with matching panties. How the hell did they know my size? I went into the bathroom and took a ten minute shower and washed my hair. 

After I got out the shower I put on my clothes and decided to do my hair. My hair is burgundy and my eyes are blue hazel with a tint of bright green. My brothers have eyes like mine and hair like mine too. I straightened my hair. Oh yeah my hair is longer but stops in the middle of my back. After doing my hair I looked for my bag with my money and I couldn't find it. I walked out of the room and found my way downstairs. 

When I got downstairs I walked into the kitchen and everybody stared at me and started whispering. 

"Who the hell is she?"

"Why is she here?"

"She looks like a slut."

"Maybe she's with Aidan the whore." 

"She's smells of Aidan." 

"I'm going to kick her ass." 

As soon as I heard that comment a blonde bimbo walked up to me. 

"Who the hell are you?" She asked me. I didn't say anything just looked at her. 

"Cat got your tongue. Who are you slut?" She asked again.

"I'm not a slut." I said. She looked at her followers and than at me and she slapped me. I felt anger raise and punched her in her nose and heard a satisfying crack. 

"Don't put your hands on me you bitch." I said to her with venom in my voice. 

"Damn Amber you just got served." A dude said. I looked at him and that shut him up. 

"Who got served?" Aidan asked as he walked in with Andres and Andrew following him. 

"Addy that slut broke my nose." She said pointing to me. I was walking towards her when strong arms came around my waist. I looked up and it was Andres. 

"Let me get her." I said struggling against him. 

"What you do to her to cause her to flip out?" Aidan asked her.

"I asked her who she was and she just punched me." She said. 

"She slapped me but before she said and I quote "I'm going to kick her ass because she smells of Aidan"." I said explaining to them. My brothers eyes turned black and Andres released me. Aidan, Andres, and Andrew growled at her loudly making her flinch. 

"Our sister is not a slut and don't put your hands on her or we want stop her next time you stupid blonde bimbo." Aidan said.

"But Addy i'm your mate how could you put that, that thing before me." She said while glaring at me.