Chapter 7

I started walking back to the pack house when someone pinned me to a tree. I saw a man standing in front of me.

“You are very beautiful my queen.” He said and touched the side of my face.

“Don’t touch me.”  I said and Kan was on high alert. 

“My queen.” He said. 

“Quit calling me your Queen, I don’t even know you.” I said.

“My name is Vince and you my love is beautiful.” He said as he came closer.

“Can you back the fuck up?” I asked and felt a protection shield come around me.

“Mate. We need mate. NOW!” Kan yelled and blocked me.

“CARLOS HELP.” I screamed through mind link.

“I’m coming baby.” He said and blocked me.

“You look scared. When I marry you I can’t wait to fuck that sweet pussy.” Vince said and pinned me to the tree by my arms. I was struggling to get away.

“Get away from me.” I hissed at him. I used all my strength to push him off and he flew into the tree. I started to run and a site off a big black wolf stopped me. I knew it was Carlos. I ran to him but I was knocked over by Vince. Damn he’s strong. I felt weight knocked off me and Carlos’ big wolf was over me growling at Vince. Vince ran away and Carlos turned his big wolf head towards me and shook it. I’m still mad at him. I got up and started walking away.

“Oh so you’re still mad. I just saved your ass and you want to be ungrateful.” Carlos said as he pulled me to a stop.

“That’s what you’re supposed to do you ass. I’m not ungrateful I just don’t like you right now.” I said and kept walking.

“Really Annabella. Stop now.” Carlos said using his Alpha command but it don’t work on me.

“Kiss ass.” I said and kept walking until I reached the backyard only to be pulled into a hug by all my brothers.

“Are you ok?” They questioned.

“Yeah, except I have an ass following me.” I said.

“Annabella watch your mouth.” My dad commanded and my hybrid submitted to him.

“Sorry daddy.” I said as I walked closer to him.

“Annabella don't walk away from me.” Carlos said using his King command and I froze in place.

“Sorry.” I squeaked out.

“Don't use command on my sister.” Aidan said.

“I can do whatever I please this is my mate.” Carlos said.

“Can I move now?” I asked in a quiet voice.

“No.” Carlos growled using his command again and I flinched and started crying.

“Look at what you did to our sister. If you wasn't her mate I would kick your ass. Matter of fact I can kick your ass.” Andres said hissing at Carlos.

“Andres calm down. She's ok the power just scared her.” Aidan said but Andres was still hissing at Carlos and he growled loudly and it knocked me over. Carlos looked  at me and his eyes softened.

“Sorry baby.” He apologized.

“It’s okay” I said getting up and running to my dad.

“Come on baby girl. We can avoid them for the remaining of the day.” He said and I looked at him.