Chapter 23

So when I found out I had to train with Crystal and Raven I wasn’t very ecstatic; I'm still not ecstatic but I have to get over it for now. As I sat up against the headboard of the bed the door flew open and in walked my siblings and father and I smiled at them.

“Long time no see little sister.” Jamie said and kissed my forehead.

“It has not been that long you’re over exaggerating.” I said rolling my eyes and dad sat on the edge of the bed looking at me and his eyes swirled into his feral eyes. Why do I have a feeling I'm in deep trouble? I looked at Aidan, Andrew, and Andres and their warlock was showing and they all happen to be glaring at me. I smiled sheepishly at them remembering the day I fainted and I did forget to take care of myself also.

“What have you been doing daughter?” Dad’s feral side asked me and I shrugged and went for the television remote only to have it fly away from me and into Aiden’s hands.

“You know what you’ve been doing young Queen.” Aiden said crossing his arms over my chest and I casted my head down.

“You are Queen second daughter, exactly how many times do I have to tell you?” Dad’s feral side hissed out at me and I cringed back and Kanistia was cowering in the corner knowing that their warlock and feral sides are very protective and dangerous over family.

“What is this I hear about my young sister fainting from lack of fatigue and stress?” Andres questioned and I looked at them all and rolled my eyes.

“Alright I was worried about everything else and I haven’t had time for myself to relax and settle down. On the day I fainted Vince was there fixing me food and I just fainted but luckily I didn’t hit the floor.” I explained but it seems as if it wasn’t enough for them.

“You are no longer to do Queen duties until your training is complete and you are healthy. Do you understand me daughter?” Dad hissed out at me and I growled at him and earned a growl from my siblings.

“I am Queen you don’t tell me what to do.” I hissed out through clenched teeth.

“Did you hear what you dad said earlier?” Alice questioned and I narrowed my eyes at her.

“You are Queen second and family is first.” Taylor hissed out and I shrugged.

“You do not tell me what to do.” I growled loudly and the lights started flickering and I felt Kanistia coming forward as she tried to push through and I'm pretty sure my eyes are flickering.

“Calm the hell down mate.” I heard Carlos/Thaddeus command and Kanistia hissed. “Give me Anna back Kanistia.” Thaddeus commanded and I felt Kanistia move back and I crossed my arms over my chest as anger still radiated from me.

“You all cannot tell me what to do. These are my kingdoms and I will protect what’s mine.” I hissed/growled out at them and Carlos smirked at me.

“I'm very aware that you will protect what’s yours but I'm protecting what’s mine as up now and as your father said you are no longer to do Queen duties until your health is back into placement.” Carlos sternly said and I huffed and frowned.

“B-but..”

“But nothing what we say goes and your health is very important I do not want any more phone calls or a million mind links saying that my mate has fainted. Do you understand mate?” Carlos growled out and I nodded my head somewhat. “Great now get some rest. You will need it as you have to train tomorrow.” He said and put his hand over my forehead and pushed me down into bed and kissed my lips gently. “Sleep,” He commanded and I didn’t fight it. I just fell right into a deep sleep.

****

I groaned as I felt heaviness on my stomach and blinked open my eyes looking around the room. I looked towards the right side of the bed and Carlos was curled up to me sleeping crushing me into his body. I took my finger and poked him in his eye and he didn’t move and I did it again only to have him grab my finger and hold it until he opened his eyes.

“You’ve finally opened your beautiful eyes for me mate.” He said smiling and I nodded. “You were quite tired baby. You’ve slept for two days and didn’t even make a sound in your sleep.” He said bringing me closer to him if that’s even possible.

“I have to pee.” I said and he let me go as I scurried off the bed and towards the bathroom slamming the door shut. I felt relief after I peed and brushed my teeth and washed my face and proceeded to turn on the shower. I got into the shower and washed my hair and bathed my body; it was a much needed shower actually.

I got out wrapping a towel around me and started blow drying my hair and went into the closet and put some black lace undergarments on and a PINK jogging suit with socks. I walked out the closet and out the bathroom to see Carlos still sleeping. I climbed into bed with him and he wounded his arm around my waist pulling me closer and he must have gotten up because he smelled like mint toothpaste.

“I'm tired mate,” He said nuzzling his face into my neck. “I missed you baby.” He said bringing his face out of my neck and kissing my lips. After he pulled back I licked his lips and he smiled at me before nuzzling his face into my neck again.

“I missed you too honey.” I said rubbing my fingers through his hair and he sighed contently and started placing butterfly kisses down my neck. The door flew open and Carlos growled as he nuzzled his face into my neck once more.

“Get out and leave my mate and me alone.” Carlos growled out and I heard laughter and turned around to see Khloe and Victoria standing there. “Leave now,” He commanded and they scurried out the room slamming the door behind them. He removed his head from my neck and nuzzled his head into my breasts and I sighed. Sometimes Carlos is a big baby but he’s my mate and I love him. I felt his breathing evening out meaning he is sleep and I felt Vince before he walked through the balcony doors.

“I'm glad to see you awakened Anna.” Vince said smiling at me and I smiled at him.

“Vince I’ve missed you.” I said and Carlos moved suddenly but kept lock onto my waist and Vince came over to my side of the bed and begin to place a kiss on my lips but Carlos growled.

“Stay away from my mate Vince. You are not allowed to kiss her anywhere else besides her forehead and cheeks.” Carlos growled out and I laughed and Vince kissed my cheeks.

“I have to go check up on training. Relax with your mate and do not get out of bed today.” Vince said and walked out the room and Carlos pulled me on top of him and held me close as he slept. I shook my head before placing a tenderly kiss on his lips and lay on his chest.