Chapter 6

Last night was crazy. My father killed my mother and step-father. I really didn’t care plus Travis tried to attack my father. He would have died on spot. I met my second chance mate. I actually made him angry last night and he forced pleasure. I got my vampire too so now I’m a full hybrid. I felt somebody shift and pull me closer. I sighed.

“Good Morning babe.” Carlos said and kissed the side of my head.

“Morning.” I said and tried to get up.

“Lay here with me.” He said.

“I have to pee.” I said and got up and used the bathroom. I might as well get in the shower. I took a 30 minute shower and brush my teeth. I walked out the bathroom in my towel.

“Nice view babe.” He said and walked towards me.

“Oh no you don’t. Carlos go I need to get dressed.” I said as I backed away and he growled.

“No I want some pussy.” He said.

“We have a meeting with my father and brothers plus my sisters oh and my best friends.” I said as I went into the closet and closed the door.

“My wolf doesn’t like that babe.” He said as he walked in the closet and I just finished putting on my laced undergarments. His eyes ran up and down my body.

“Baby you are beautiful.” He said.

“I know. You got style right baby. Pick me out something to wear please.” I said and pouted my lip and he growled and went into my clothes. He picked out a pink fitted skirt with a half shirt that says “I’m His.”

“Nice.” I said and put it on. I looked down at my bare feet and back at him.

“Here babe.” He said and handed me some red bottom heels. I groaned.

“Really Carlos. I don’t like heels.” I said and threw them and he growled.

“You are going to wear heels and dresses. My mate will not be wearing casual shoes 24/7.”He said and walked out the closet to go do his business. I put the heels on and walked out the closet. I knew he was in the shower so I went into the bathroom and started doing my hair and make-up. He looked out the shower curtain.

“Babe what are you doing?” He asked.

“My hair and make-up.” I said as I finished my make-up and I put my hair in a neat bun and walked out. He walked out in a towel and he had an eight pack along with a V. Glad to have him as my mate. He went into my closet and got dressed. He came out in some cargo shorts, a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and black vans. Alpha got style.

“Like what you see babe.” He said.

“Nah I’ve seen better.” I said and got up and walked away and he growled.

“Don’t do that babe. My wolf doesn’t like that.” He said and grabbed my hand to stop me from walking.

“You’re the best I’ve seen Carlos.” I said and kissed his cheek.

“And you are to.” He said and kissed my lips and it turned to a full blown make out session.

“Come on we have a meeting.” I said and began to walk and slapped my butt.

“Nice round ass. It’s all mine.” He said and grabbed my hand. We walked into the meeting room and they bowed.

“Queen and King.” They said.

“Stop that. I told you guys not to do it.” I said face palming myself.

“Did you just face palm yourself?” Carlos asked.