Chapter 15

So it’s been two weeks since we actually started being King and Queen and it’s so freaking stressful. On top of all of that Carlos has been asking to mate with me fully and he must not understand that I am not even ready for that. He gets so angry when I tell him no and it literally scares the hell out of me. Today we have a meeting with the Betas and Alphas of every pack in America. As I'm walking down the hallway a man appeared in front of me out of nowhere just checking me out. My force automatically went up and I guess he felt it and he still stepped through.

“You are going to be mine, my sweet bella.” He said and pecked my lips and eyes widened.

“Who are you?” I asked shakily.

“I am Malcolm and you are very beautiful. I will make you mine,” He said grabbing my waist and I scrambled back in vampire speed and my fangs came out and he chuckled shaking his head. “Your reactions to harm me will not happen. You belong to me and I get what I want.” He yelled and his eyes turned a brilliant blue and Kanistia backed the hell up and left me on my own. It’s like she’s scared of him and after trying to connect with her I gave up because she totally blocked me out.

“I will be back to conquer you my queen,” He said and disappeared in thin air. I stood there shocked and freaking scared.

“He’s very dangerous Annabella,” Kanistia said and I scoffed because now she decides to help me.

“Yes I know that by the looks of it Kan.” I said to her and she blocked me out once again.

“Annabella come on, the meeting is about to start and Carlos is really angry that you are not there.” Khloe said and I walked with her to the board room and took a seat on the right side of Carlos and the meeting started. Supposedly somebody decided to declare war on us and have been gathering rouge vampires and wolves. I mean if they are coming towards us with war then they better be well trained and prepared for a fight because they are bound to get killed. The meeting finally ended and everybody left and it was just Carlos and I in the room and his nostrils flared and his eyes glowered and he snapped his head towards me. I stood up and was about to walk out the room until he snatched me back by my arm.

“Who have you been with mate?” He asked sniffing around my neck.

“I haven’t been with nobody.” I said clearly confused on where he is taking this to.

“Don’t lie to me mate; I can smell a male on you.” He said and that’s when I knew this was actually Carlos and Thaddeus talking to me because one eye is grey and the other is bright green.

“I wasn’t with anybody.” I said and tried to take his hand off my arm and then I realized who he might smell on me that Malcolm man that trapped me in the hall.

“Who the fuck is Malcolm?” He yelled out and my eyes widened.

“N-Nobody,” I stuttered backing up.

“You fucking somebody else Annabella?” He questioned and I shook my head frantically. “Then who is Malcom?” He asked both eyes now glowing brightly which mean this man is pissed.

“I don’t know who he is.” I answered him.

“Then why the fuck do I smell him on you?”  He questioned coming closer to me and I took a chance and walked towards the door only to be slammed against the wall by my neck and I gasped for air. “Don’t turn away from me when I'm talking to you mate.” He said squeezing my neck and dropped me to the hard stone floor making me wince in pain.

“I-I don’t know w-who Malcom is.” I stammered backing away from him and he used his telekinesis to pick me up and threw me into another stone wall. “I'm telling the truth.” I screamed out at him as I slammed into the stone wall tumbling to the ground.

“I'm going to ask you again who the fuck is Malcolm.” He questioned as I got up from the ground. I held my hands out in front of me shaking my head. “I'm going to mate you right now.” He said with a sinister smile on his face and pushed me down to the ground and ripped my panties and shoved two fingers up my vagina and I screamed out in pain.

“No I'm not ready,” I cried out and he started taking off his pants and I took that chance to scramble away from him and used my telekinesis to send him flying into a wall and put up my force. He got up smirking evilly as he walked through my force and backhand slapped me with so much force I flew backwards into a wall and my back hit it. He came up to me and grabbed me by my neck squeezing it and slammed into the wall once again.

“Vince,” I gasped and I saw the door open and Vince’s eyes widened and he rushed over and threw Carlos off me as I coughed for air. He picked me up as my dad and brothers stood at the door shocked at the situation. My vision started blurring and then I heard people calling my name and I blacked out.

Sorry for the late update guys; I'll try to update when I can.