Chapter 20

I woke up looking at the ceiling thinking about meeting the witch kingdom. Since I never met them and I don’t have someone like Vince who people know in the witch kingdom. I am completely lost.

I get up to take a shower and start packing my bags for the trip. We will be leaving at 12 and its 9 now and we will be on the trip for a week. After I am done packing, I headed to the kitchen and found Carlos making a sandwich.

“Hey, are you ready to go?” I said hugging him from behind.

“Oh, sweetheart, I can’t go with you I have to train. Thaddeus told me last night that my powers are coming sooner because of the war.” Carlos said looking down.

“Oh ok, I thought you already had your powers but, I guess I will go alone.” I said walking to the stove.

“Wait, Anna, I do have my warlock powers but, not all of it. You also don’t have to go alone, you can go with your brothers. Maybe they will find their mates at the other kingdoms.” Carlos said pulling me toward him.

“What do you guys want us to do?” Andrew said coming in with Aidan, Andres, and dad.

“Carlos can’t come with me to the witch kingdom and I don’t want to go there alone. I was wondering if you guess would come with me.” I said getting apple juice from the fridge.

“Don’t we have to train the werewolves and bring the vampires over?” Andres said sitting at the counter.

“No, Alex and Vince are going to train the werewolves and vampires.” Carlos said.                      

“Wait, they are going to train together and how are you going to get the vampires over here?” Dad said looking at me strange. Everyone was looking concerned because vampires and werewolves don’t really get along well.

“That’s why I am going there first and they will have to go anyway because I am ordering them. I am making a new law to unite them together.” I said taking a sip of my apple juice.

“You know that the treaty is for werewolves and vampires to be separate right.” Aidan said making my brothers laugh.

“Yea, that is why I am breaking it. Now go get ready so we can leave.” I said walking away.

I walk around saying hi to everyone before they continue with their day. I sat down with some of the kids that were training this morning and we talked about how training was going. I am letting everyone age 12 and up train because I want at least everyone to be protected. Most of the kids are complaining about waking up early but, they still look happy to be training. I look at my phone and look at the time deciding to call Vince.

“Hello?” Vince said.

“Hey, I wanted to tell you that we are about to leave in ten and to prepare for us to arrive.” I said walking to my room.

I see Carlos laying on the bed with no shirt on looking at some papers. I looked all over his body and I had to think to myself about how I was so lucky.

“Hello?!” Vince yelled in the phone making me wince and Carlos look up from his work.

“Sorry, I got distracted. Repeat what you just said.” I said looking away from Carlos who was giving me a cocky smirk.

“I was saying that all of the preparations were complete and if you needed anything else?” Vince said.

“Yea, I need you to tell everyone to pack up their belongings and get ready to move. Also tell them not to bring anything big just the necessary things and I will be get their other valuables later.” I said.