Chapter 26

“Your brother’s warlock was angry when he put you to sleep, so you’ve slept for a week.” Kanistia said and I pursed my lips.

“We needed this sleep.” I said to her. I feel stronger and very powerful. “What is this? Why do I feel so strong and powerful suddenly?” I asked Kanistia and she smiled.

“We’ve came into our full blown powers plus we are now joined.” She said and I nodded briefly before looking at her attire.

“You are beautiful,” I told her and it’s true. She has captivating eyes that are green almost grey. A crown on her head and her attire matched with it. Her bra attached to her necklace and she had on a skirt. Her moves were very graceful. When she talked her fangs showed and she moved like she was dancing.

“You are to; you forget that we are one Annabella.” She said walking towards me. She has an accent to her; my name sounds so foreign when she speaks. “Take control; show them exactly how powerful we are. That mate of ours is bound to get hurt if I come forth. I do not appreciate how he talks to you Annabella. Be strong and show him exactly who’s in charge.” She said and I nodded as she circled around me.

“Why am I so weak?” I asked myself and Kanistia lifted up my chin.

“You are not weak. You tend to show your fear and you will have to keep a neutral look. Do not let anybody and I mean anybody frighten you. Do you understand me Annabella?” She hissed out at me.

“Yes Kanistia I understand.” I confidently answered and she stepped back and smiled.

“Good now let’s go show them what Annastia is really made of.” She said and I looked at her confused as she faded away and I heard nothing but silence around me.

I opened my eyes and blinked rapidly before sitting up and getting off the bed. I went towards the bathroom and got into the shower. After showering I took out my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth. I straightened my now honey blonde hair with black and brown streaks in it. I looked at my eyes and it’s true what Kanistia said. We are one now because my eyes are now a blue mixed with her eye color which is green almost grey. I went into the closet and pulled on some skinny jeans, a cream sweater, and some dark brown high heel boots. I walked out the closet and out the room; I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and fixed me a tall glass of orange juice and walked through the house towards the board meeting room. I got many shocked looks and I looked back at them. I heard people talking inside the board room and opened it and they all looked towards me.

“You’re awake finally,” Dad said and I nodded as he came towards me and kissed my forehead.

“Hello father,” I spoke and he looked at me briefly before smiling.

“You’ve joined with Kanistia.” He stated and I nodded before dragging my eyes over to where Carlos sat and looked around the table at my four brothers and two sisters and my vampire protector. I walked into the room and shut the door. I went at the head of the table; right across from Carlos.

“What are you all discussing?” I said leaning back in my chair and taking a sip of my orange juice.

“Routines,” Carlos answered dryly and I looked at him as I took a sip of my orange juice and he observed me letting his eyes run over my face.

“Father what are you all discussing?” I asked and he looked at me.

“We are discussing the war strategy and whether we want the witches to use their powers.” He said and I nodded. Wait a minute; why the fuck are they discussing whether my witches will use their powers are not?

“Carlos is being sneaky.” Kanistia hissed and I felt my eyes blare with anger.

“Why the hell are you all discussing whether my witches will use their powers or not? I’ve already made it clear that the witches and warlocks and vampires are run over by me.” I stated coldly and they looked taken back by my attitude.

“My apologies Queen it’s my…” Vince started and I looked over to him.

“Sit your ass down Vince. This is not your fault and I will not let you take fault. This is merely anybody’s fault in here except for Carlos’.” I said calmly and took a sip of my drink once again.

“What?” Carlos spluttered out.

“Why is it that you can think that you can take over my kingdoms?” I asked him and he looked at me before smirking.

“I am King these are my kingdoms.” He said smirking and I slammed the glass on the table and stood up.

“You wouldn’t be King if I wasn’t a Queen.” I hissed out and he narrowed his eyes at me.

“I am your mate I demand respect.” He growled out and I chuckled.

“Fuck your respect. I don’t get respected by you.” I smiled and he growled loudly.

“Carlos I don’t….” Vince started.

“Shut the fuck up Vince.” Carlos growled out at Vince and I hissed loudly.

“Oh you’ve done it now.” Dad said and in vampire speed I had him up against the wall with my heel embedded in the wall beside his head.

“I don’t know who you thought you were Carlos, but you don’t talk to my child like that. Am I understood?” I hissed out and his eyes widened.

“I understand beautiful mate.” He said smirking and removed my leg and wrapped an arm around my waist. I removed his arm and glared at him.

“You must have forgotten what you said to me Carlos. Remember I'm a burden.” I said cocking my head at him and it dawned on him and his eyes held regret and guilt.

“I'm sorry princess I was just angry.” He said and I pursed my lips.

“Right just angry.” I said and turned towards my family and grabbed my hand and I shocked him.

“Don’t touch me until you can treat me like the Queen I am.” I said and walked out the boarding room. Kanistia was smirking and gave me my praises. Today is going to be an eventful day.

Hope you guys stay safe tonight and happy new years. 2014 was one hell of a year. Get your praise on if your going to church and get your party on if you're attending a new year's party.