Chapter 13

Being put to sleep by a powerful warlock is not what you want. I sat up in the bed rubbing my temples hoping the aching feeling will go away. I went into the bathroom and did my usual hygiene routine and got dressed. I went back inside the bathroom and put my hair in a neat bun and walked out the room and downstairs.

“Good morning niece,” Uncle Gale said and I looked at him and cocked my head; what is doing up this early?

“What are you doing up this early?” I asked him as I sat at the island and he chuckled.

“Can I not wake up early niece?” He questioned raising an eyebrow and I shrugged.

“She’s right Gale, what are you doing up this early?” My dad asked coming into the kitchen.

“Will you all stop questioning the boy; leave him alone and sit down and wait for breakfast.” My grandma said appearing out of thin air and it was kind of creepy.

“Grandmother Can you not appear out of thin air; that is just down right creepy.” I said looking at her.

“That’s normal for her Bella,” My dad said reading the newspaper and I shrugged.

“Where’s Carlos?” I questioned and Kanistia perked up at that question.

“Where is our mate; he’s blocking us right now. Shall we go find him?” Kanistia asked and a sinister smile found its way on my face.

“Don’t answer that question; I have some things to do I will see you guys later.” I said getting up from the table and walking out the front door. Something seems off around here today; there’s usually the whole damn pack playing outside and what not. I turned around and walked back into the house.

“Dad did you confine everybody to their houses today?” I yelled out as I walked into the kitchen.

“No I didn’t, why what’s wrong?” He asked putting his fork down.

“Nobody is here; that’s quite ironic how everybody was fighting yesterday and today is just completely empty.” I said and I checked today’s date and remembered. “Never mind I forgot that we were moving in the castle today.” I said and everybody laughed at me shaking their heads. “So when are we going to the castle?” I asked my dad.

“Right now, so let’s go.” My dad said and I walked outside to the car and got in. The ride to the castle was like an hour or two away. I had my sister and brothers in the car with me and they were in the back playing around and stuff.

“Guys stop you’re moving too much.” I turned around and said to them and the rolled their eyes at me.

“Oh c’mon Anna have some fun for once in a lifetime.” Andres said and I looked at him.

“I will later on when we get to the castle. We can have a pool party; I'm still a teenager so yeah that’s what we will do.” I said and they nodded in agreement.

“I call the grill,” Aiden yelled out and I looked at him.

“Aiden daddy is going to cook.” I said and my dad looked at me.

“I don’t think so Bella; let your brother cook I need to handle some business.” He said and I nodded.

“So what shall I put on the grill?” Aiden asked us and I shrugged.

“Hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs, and everything else.” Andres said and Aiden looked at him.

“Are you helping or something?” Aiden asked Andres.

“No, but you’re going to cook it.” Andres said and I shook my head at him.

“You guys are something else.” I said and leaned my head back against the seat and unblocking Carlos.

“Baby you haven’t been answering me all day.” He said and I laughed at that.

“Well maybe you should have told me that you were going to the castle earlier.” I said matter of fact.

“I completely forgot today was moving day baby.” He said chuckling.

“I did too, anyway we are throwing a pool party when I get there so be ready.” I said and closed off my mind before he could protest.

This is going to be a very long drive.

***

“Anna wake up were at the castle.” I heard Aidan say and my eyelids fluttered opened and I blinked rapidly before getting use to the brightness. I hopped out the SUV and stretched and headed inside the castle. I was pulled into a bear hug by three females.

“Annabella it’s been forever honey,” Khloe said and I nodded as they let me go.

“Yeah it has been forever girls that’s why your best friend is throwing a pool party before getting down to serious business.” I said and the girls squealed and ran away planning things and started setting up.

“Well if it isn’t my little Luna,” Alex, Carlos’ Beta said and I looked at him.

“Well if it isn’t my huge Beta,” I said and he nodded before putting his arm around my shoulders.

“So what’s going on Luna; why are we having a pool party?” He asked as we walked towards the backyard.

“Today is officially my last day as a teenager so I decided to throw a pool party before tomorrow hits because I will officially become Queen.” I said and he nodded as we walked out the door.

“Alex what have I told you about being too close to my mate?” Carlos said taking me from Alex and he raised his hands in surrender and I laughed.

“I mean no harm Alpha Carlos,” Alex said and bowed playfully and I shook my head at him smiling.

“Just because you’re my best friend doesn’t mean you get close to my mate man; well perhaps you’re the only one besides her father, brothers, and vampire protector that can get close to her. I'm trusting you with my mate Alex; if she comes back harmed I'm killing you.” Carlos said and his eyes begin to flicker.

“Yes Alpha King Carlos,” Alex said and I looked at him and shrugged.

“Anyway I missed you princess,” Carlos said and begins kissing all over my face and I playfully pushed him away and he snuck in a peck on my lips.

“Tomorrow we will officially be crowned King and Queen; shall we get this party started baby.” He said and I nodded and as if on cue the music started to play. The party was in full swing mode and I was lying on a lawn chair relaxing. I'm too tired I have danced way too much and I even got into the pool with the girls.

“Are you tired my Queen?” I heard Vince ask me and I looked at him.

“Yeah,” I bluntly said and he nodded and went off in vampire speed about a few minutes later he came back with Carlos.

“Baby let’s get you to bed; you can’t even last the whole party.” Carlos said picking me up bridal style and taking me inside the house. He went up a set upstairs and stopped at some double doors opening them; he set me on the bed and took off my shirt and pants putting his shirt on me and I crawled into the covers and closed my eyes.

“Goodnight mi Corazon,” He said kissing my forehead and I mumbled a goodnight back and fell into a deep slumber.