Chapter 27

I haven’t really seen Carlos around the palace lately, but it’s not like I care. I have more important things to take care of and plus I need to train using my full powers. I finally get to see what my powers really do today. I just hope I don’t hurt anybody well except for Carlos. I feel this anger towards him and I just want to hurt him badly.

“Come Queen your trainers are ready for you,” Vince said and we walked down to the training facility.

“Good Afternoon your majesty,” Crystal and Raven greeted me.

“Good Afternoon,” I said as I looked around the room. The room was surrounded with guards and it was two guards in particular that I recognized. “Cameron and Leo,” I called out and they turned towards me and I motioned for them to walk over.

“Yes my queen,” They answered.

“How are you guys?” I asked them and they relaxed a little but still kept their stance.

“I'm great your majesty,” Leo answered and Cameron just nodded.

“Great well I want you guys to help me train also,” I said and they nodded and Cameron smiled slightly. “Cameron ease the hell up,” I said and he chuckled slightly before Vince told me I need to begin training.

“Alright Queen Annabella, show me what you got.” Raven said getting into defense stance. I went straight into combat mode. I mean fighting comes natural to me but I’ve never really fought a vampire before. This should be interesting. I stood there with my hands behind my back as she sung numerous times at me and I moved out of her way. I think she was getting mad because her moves were becoming more aggressive as she tried to grab me. I wasn’t even playing anymore when she grabbed my hair to drag me down. I flipped over her and grabbed her by her neck. She begin to struggle to breathe and I was going to let her. This is training not a damn fight.

“Put her down Anna,” I heard Aidan speak from the entrance and I dropped her as she scrambled away from me. “You should have never tempted her like that Raven,” Aidan said to Raven as he helped her up. Crystal was about to step up but Cameron stepped up and smiled brightly at me.

“Show me what you got Queen. Unleash the powers.” He said and I did that exactly. I threw a circle full of fire around us and Cameron started charging at me with his blue flame. I threw up a wall of water and the balls vanished. Cameron put out the fire around us and the room begins to darken and I then realize he’s trying to paralyze me with his powers and I threw my shield up and as the vapor came straight into the shield. I smirked and used my vampire speed and electrocuted him which sent him into pain.

“Alright,” Vince said and I stopped and helped Cameron up and he glared at me and I laughed. He flicked water in my face which stops my laughter and I glared at him. Just then Carlos entered the room and stood in the corner. “Alright let’s see if you can use your striking powers.” Vince said and the roof opened up to a sunny sky. I looked up to the sky and watched as it darkened with storm clouds and loud thunder. I strike the lightening right in the middle of the floor and used my hands to create a twister. “Alright you can stop now.” He said and I did. “Your training is over for today.” He said and I saw Carlos move closer to us and he put his hand on my back which caused me to electrocute him.

“Goddammit Anna,” He groaned falling to his knees.

“Don’t touch me,” I said and removed my hand and I looked around to see everybody gone.

“I'm sorry baby. I really am. I fucking miss you. I treated you like shit and I deserve everything you’re throwing at me. I just don’t know what’s going on. One day my temper is fine and the next my temper is completely blown. I'm so sorry baby.” He said looking up at me and I grimaced as my eyes softened and then I covered up my expression. His eyes gazed over and then turned gold.

“My bella do you understand the human?” Thaddeus asked me and I shrugged.

“I don’t know what he wants me to do. I am sick and tired of being disrespected by him and then he begs for forgiveness.” I spat crossing my arms over my chest.

“This is my fault Bella; I should have warned you that he was coming into his full powers and it would make him like this. I apologize for my humans and my actions Bella. I miss my beautiful Annabella sleeping with me at night. We will be leaving tonight because he cannot be around you coming into his powers fully. Carlos is bound to hurt you.” Thaddeus said rubbing his hand down my cheek before cupping my face and I averted my eyes to the ground. “Look at me beautiful,” Thaddeus said and I looked up and he smiled. “Ma belle compagne,” He said and pecked my lips gently.

“What did you say?” I asked him.

“My beautiful companion,” He said and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers pulling me closer to him. “I will miss you each and everyday sweetheart. Be careful with your training and do not hurt yourself bella.” He said and I smiled. “Will you talk with Carlos now?” He asked and I nodded and his eyes turned back to the piercing grey blue.

“Hey baby,” Carlos mumbled and looked down at our hands. “I'm sorry,” He apologized once again.

“It’s okay honey,” I said wrapping my arm around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on top of my head.

“I really do love you Anna; I just want you to know that.” He said and I nodded as I rested my head against his chest and he pulled back and cupped my face in his hands. “I'm going to miss you baby. I will be back soon. Be safe for me and stay around your father and brothers and Vince, I guess.” He said grimacing at Vince’s name.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the training room together and headed to the front door. He grabbed his suitcase and gave my hand a squeeze and walked out the door and put the suitcase in the trunk. Carlos looked at me briefly from inside of the truck and got out and jogged towards me bringing into a hug and kissed my head.

“God I'm going to miss you baby,” He said backing away from the hug. He swooped down and captured my lips in a heated kiss. “I love you baby girl,” He mumbled against my lips giving me one last peck.

“I love you to Carlos,” I said and hugged him before he got into the SUV. I waved at him. “Bye honey,” I shouted and he smiled and waved and drove off. I went back into the house and closed the door. I went up to the room to see a note attached to the bathroom mirror.

Be ready to have my hybrids when I get back. I love you baby girl. Be safe and make sure you eat baby.

Love Carlos

P.S. Let me come back to the palace and I smell an unknown male vampire, wolf, and/or warlock on you. I'm burning their bodies up. Rest my sweet bella and I love you also beautiful.

–Thaddeus

 They are freaking fools. I smiled as I put the note to the side and stripped out of my clothes getting into the shower. I took a 30 minute hot shower and got out wrapping my towel around me. I pulled on some undergarments after drying off and a large t-shirt. I climbed into bed and tossed and turned for half of the night until I finally decided to just go to Andrew’s room. I opened the door and tiptoed inside and poked him and he groaned.

“What is it?” He asked sleepily.

“Can I sleep in here?” I asked and he opened his arms and I lifted up the covers and crawled into my lovely brothers’ arms and fell into a deep sleep. 

I'm telling you having big brothers can be annoying sometimes, but when you need comfort and can't sleep boy am I thankful for my older brothers. Even though they can't comfort me from two different states it still helps when they come home. The next update will be Wednesday probably Tuesday.