2

Teyanne Sully

Nickname: TeyAge: 20Sign: Pisces-Aries cuspLabel: stem

Nickname: Tey
Age: 20
Sign: Pisces-Aries cusp
Label: stem

Ight- let's cut to the chase because I'm tryna laugh at Lilliana's expression right quick. My name is Teyanne Sully and...I have a little connection to the school that I'd rather not mention. Anyways, I'm here at this tiny ass school because my people wanna keep tabs on me. My mama helped me buy my house out in the countryside of Christiano, and I haven't attended a day of class until today. I had some random chick doing my shit until my people caught on, so here I am. I don't really wanna go to college, and ain't shit wrong with that.

Yes, I have a little lisp...okay, a slight lisp. I hate when people mention it and baby me, like bitch I'm grown, but anyways, besides that I'm a little rowdy and I think I wanna get to know this moody ass bitch to my right. I mean, woman. Gotta stay respectful, haha.

"Miss Morst, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't put your hands on other students. We're adults now- this could get you sued and put into jail, not just a write up or a loss of tuition," Professor Westland warned her. Lilliana obediently nodded then glared at me as if I had caused her to almost slap me again.

"Okay, we're going to your house. I'll beat you up there- settled. Either of y'all need a ride?" Lilliana asked in a sugary sweet voice to match her scent. She smelled like light perfume and something sweet- I liked that. It made me want to lean in and inhale her all day, but I didn't want to creep her out and get her in trouble with Westland again. A slap was nothing to press charges over, not when a cute girl does it.

"It's my house, so I'm good. Isn't Ant House the furthest dorm on campus?" I asked Sara. I wouldn't know, I hadn't been here at all and now I regret it. I'd probably be warmed up to Lilliana by now, and maybe warming up something else.

"If Lilliana's in charge of transportation and buying the supplies, your project should be hosted at her place or her dorm. And she should buy and pick up all of the items. As you each have your own responsibilities, don't fail to neglect any in either categories," Westland said from behind Lilliana.

Lilliana jumped a little, rolling her eyes at the professor once she started to walk away.

"Well, looks like it's hosted at my place then," she shrugged. "Y'all wanna meet up today? Just give me some time to clean up my shit a little bit."

"I can meet today," I offered, knowing full well I was supposed to show some sort of proof to my mom or grandma that I had went to school today. Whatever that would be. Hey, I could ease my way out of that by saying I was working on a project.