14

Teyanne Sully

Fear hammered in my chest as I stared at Lilliana's stomach. "You're pregnant?"

She stared at me seriously for one moment, then bust out laughing. "Hell nahh. I want a kid one day." She pointed her finger at my chest, "I want a kid with you."

I felt the same but we had just met. "Lilliana, we should...slow down. You're making all these big plans but kids cost money and quite honestly, so do relationships."

I leaned in closer to her, wrapping my arms around her. "It costs college tuitions, books, food, travel, projects, homework, lives. I don't want to ruin another person's life."

"Teyanne," Lilliana pulled back from me, a serious look on her face. "You got me into this mess, more than I did myself. I want you to love me. Do anything for me."

I stared down at her, trying to tell if she was joking again or not. She was so damn good at acting. "Lilliana, you sound crazy as hell, and I don't go for crazy bitches. I'll do what I can for you, but I don't owe you. I've just been generous to you."

"Okay, so I'll be a sane bitch. I'll be whatever you want," she turned her head to look at my face as I walked away from her.

"What's up with all this clinginess?" Was the sex that good that she wanted to devote herself to me like this? Times like this I'm grateful I don't have sperm, because there's plenty of ways she could have gotten me caught up by now.

"I want you," tears filled her eyes.

Aw hell, my homies had warned me about shit like this. You fuck em one time and they never want to let go. You take em to the crib and they think they wifey. "Lilliana, I need to get my stuff. I need some space," I said carefully. At this rate, she might blockade me in the room. I probably wouldn't make due on the promise to speak to her again if that was the case.

"Okay," she hiccuped.

Yeah, this wasn't gonna work.

Maybe she was on her period or just hella emotional after all we had went through. Regardless, I needed to clear my head and not with her around me. After I gathered my things, I gave her a quick side hug and hauled ass out of there. Out of courtesy I would pay for a few nights for her in the hotel, but I needed to back away some.

If I really thought about things, she was a random girl with an unknown past, and I'm not tryna end up on the news dead. "Teyanne, you left your phone," she called out, making me turn on my heel in the hallway.

She stood in the doorway, now in her bra and her panties, her silly socks making her nakedness stand out even more. I paused, staring at her knowing that I needed her so badly that it burned. I had never felt an instant connection to a woman so quickly and so... loyally. I walked towards her to get my phone, but next thing you know, I was dropping the rest of my bags and cupping her face as we kissed.

The door shut behind me and I pushed her onto the bed, devouring her skin and laying hickeys around her chest. "Tey, don't leave me," she begged, her legs wide in the air. I could already see her panties were wet as I slid them off slowly. Her legs were tensing up as I placed myself between them. I threw her underwear on the floor and placed my mouth near her entrance, letting my breath tickle her sensitive area in a teasing manner.

"Tey, what are you doing? Do you see something wrong?" she asked with adorable concern in her voice. I slid my tongue between her pussy lips slowly, and she balanced her weight on her elbows as she leaned backwards. "Tey, I want something good-

I slid two fingers in from the get-go and started to work my magic. As I thrummed my fingers in her and listened to her soft moans, I grabbed her knee and softly began grazing my teeth against it, letting my tongue slid over it. At first her leg had a slightly lotion-like taste, but I got over it and eventually tasted skin. I be doing crazy shit when I'm horny, stop judging me!

After I realized my focus could only stretch so far, I focused back on her wet pussy. I brought my mouth back down and started slurping, using my hands to keep her thighs from suffocating me. "Ah, ah," she clamped her hand over her mouth.

I grabbed her and took off my jacket and bag. I unbuckled my pants and started stripping out of my shirt. Lilliana looked at me in frustration for leaving her high but most definitely not dry. She crawled on my lap and helped me take off my shirt, then my bra.

"Take off your panties," she murmured.

"These are boxers," I chuckled, feeling a rush of arousal by her. I slid my boxers off and she frowned at my pussy. Shit, now I was wondering if something was wrong. I suddenly felt self conscious and tried to cover myself up. "No, nothing's wrong. I just thought you'd be wetter," she commented. She pushed me back roughly all of a sudden, getting a tight grip on my throat as she leered down over me.

"I'm gonna make you wish you had been," she whispered.

My eyes widened and my breath quickened. Lilliana got on me and sat on my face, her wet vagina falling perfectly over my mouth. She held the sides of my face now as she rocked against my tongue, trying to hold in her deep moans. She slapped her hand against the wall over my head, leaving one hand against my jaw in a tight grip. "Teyanne, Teyanne, Teyanne...shit, you're going- going- too- t-t- too-

She came in my mouth, making her hands slam down on my head as she tried to find something to grip other than-

"Shit!" she screamed.

I pushed her off of me, which was actually more difficult than I had planned. She laid on her back with surprise in her eyes. I put my mouth up to her wetness and started swimming, one of her legs involuntarily trying to hook over my head.

"Teyanne, damn!" she hissed.

I sucked against her pussy, toying with her clit with one hand. I tiredly rolled away from her legs, breathing hard. "I'm not ready for this to end," she said, sitting up and moaning gently. She moved herself near me and slid her own fingers into herself, staring at me with a coy smile.

"Lilliana," I let her name roll off my tongue, staring up at this goddess of a woman. She was going to make me go crazy. If we kept fucking like this she would never leave me alone. I wouldn't  keep dealing with the sex clinginess.

"Ahh," she whispered, biting her lip hard as she struggled not to arch her back. "Please, please," she whispered over and over.

I forced myself up and brought her hand to my mouth, slowing licking each finger with precision. "Tey," she repeated my name softly. "What?" I asked, trying to sound sexy as I asked the question but failing.

"Catch yourself," she told me with a smirk as her eyes danced across my expression of confusion.

"Wha-

She pushed me onto my back and opened my legs, sparing no time to go between them. As soon as her lips made contact with me I felt a feeling I had never experienced before when I was doing the fucking. Warmth and horniness seemed to spread up from my vagina to my stomach, making a sensation of butterflies, but eighteen times better. Not seventeen, not nineteen. Eighteen. My back began to arch and I clutched the sheets, not realizing I was moaning until I heard Lilliana's chuckle against my entrance.

"Li-Li-Li."

"Yes Daddy?" Lilliana purred deviously.

I clamped my mouth shut, struggling as her tongue flicked across my growing wetness. She rose her head up and began to count her fingers. What did she need to count them for? Oh no, oh g-

One," she frowned, "Nope, mm mm. Two?" she looked up at me with a chuckle.

"T-Two?" I asked with wide eyes.

That might not seem like a lot to some folks, but to meee.

I think I blacked out after that, or maybe it was between the five times I came in a row. Let's just say a nigga did not behave like I thought I would. I was like a little girl- wait, no. That sounded wrong, I was like a lil fem getting fucked by her daddy. That somewhat frustrated the dominant side of me but Lilliana's tongue action satisfied my submissive side.

S-Shit.